"So, how come I make $39,675 a year, and you make a million bucks a
year, when you and I are doing, basically, the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the
mechanic...

"Try doing it with the engine running.":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

·
Registered
260 Posts
No it is a crock of shit...... depending on the surgery type but in the case reference "a valve replacment" a heart is stopped! So if you are having a mitral valve replacement your heart is not beating during surgery. The only thing true about the statement above is the manner of the cardiologist being a cocky smartass.

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
No it is a crock of shit...... depending on the surgery type but in the case reference "a valve replacment" a heart is stopped! So if you are having a mitral valve replacement your heart is not beating during surgery. The only thing true about the statement above is the manner of the cardiologist being a cocky smartass.

Yeah but being a cocky smartass is part of the reason he thinks he's worth a million bucks!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey ,hey, hey, hey, hey, newbee calm the fk down , it's a joke , don't laugh next time geeeeze-us H criminee !!!!CMAFR:

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey ,hey, hey, hey, hey, newbee calm the fk down , it's a joke , don't laugh next time geeeeze-us H criminee !!!!CMAFR:
I was not trying to torpedo your joke out of the water.... The funny part to me is the doc being a smart ass. Hell, I deal with these guys daily... So, it rubs me a little different than most.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts