Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In November 2013 I spoke with Bryce Mulvey of Dr. J's Performance for a SBC Super Victor Intake. Sent him a bank draft to him as requested, as he doesn't accept credit cards. Called him to verify that he received the bank draft, and he gave me a 3 week turnaround time to order the intake, port it and ship it out. As I have built several motors over the years, I understand that machine shops get busy, so when it didn't arrive when promised, I wasn't to concerned. After 2 months gone by, began leaving phone messages, and sending several emails. Still have had no reply. He has the money, and I have no intake. This guy is a deadbeat. Buyer Beware!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have made several calls to his posted number and he does not pick up. Have left several messages as well as emails, and no replies. Good way to do business.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Post any proof/receipts you got. And for the record im siding with neither party here. There is always 3 sides to every story. Your side, his side, and the truth

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow man, that sucks. Hope you and Bryce get it all figured out. I thought Dr. J's was a good company, hopefully he has a great explanation.

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
This sucks for the O.P. I wanted to do business with Bryce, but not now! Hope all goes well for everybody.

·
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
5,050 Posts
Dr. J's Performance. LOL. Probably just another shitbag parts-pusher/wannabe engine builder that has a long list of pissed off customers, and a short list of satisfied ones. Hope the OP gets what he paid for.

·
Registered
22,853 Posts
I know some of you guys dont like using credit cards , but you should have one just for purchases like this .

You can always dispute charges on a CC .

And if the guy doesnt take a CC , then he cant be a ligament business man , or hes got one hell of a reputation and or so much business he doesnt know what to do with .

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,085 Posts
the thing with credit cards is you have 60 days from the time of purchase to make a dispute , after that your up shit creek .....

also , not taking cards doesnt make you a shady business , there are alot of very legit business's that do not take cards becuase it hurts there bottom line unless they factor in the 3% or what ever the card companys charge for processing

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thanks for this post. I was considering buying some SBC heads but I'm going to stay far away.

-Carm

1 - 20 of 47 Posts