Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
I hope he runs for POTUS in 2016. He might be too smart for that, though. Seems like we never get good candidates to vote for. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Dr Ben Carson Do not register your guns
That is not what Dr Ben Carson said.

Just another case of misleading people with a twist of words. Does anyone actually read ???
He said he's against the registration of guns, which is very different from TELLING PEOPLE not to register their guns.

Dr. Ben Carson said he no longer believes in gun registration because America’s insane national debt could
turn the nation into a third-world country under martial law, a situation in which law-abiding and good people
will need to be armed for protection.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
Re: Dr Ben Carson opposes gun registration

It's probably too late for the OP to change the thread title to: "Dr. Ben Carson opposes gun registration." ;) Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
And we need a guy with a Doctorite to tell us this......

And just so you know, NY already has a hot line to rat out your neighbor and get paid for it...Just like the Nazis did....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, too late to change, but the title of the link:

Dr. Carson Warns America: Do NOT Register Your Guns

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Yes, too late to change, but the title of the link:

Dr. Carson Warns America: Do NOT Register Your Guns
It's the article authors intent to autoset an opinion based on the headline's false pretense mainly to ATTRACT readers for hits.

Obviously you didn't catch that, but I wouldn't blame you.

Just be aware of it, that's usual Journalism with an agenda involved......the facts are usually in the article, but it's up to the reader to discern it.

I'm an NRA Life Member, but I watch out for bad information that misleads people.

·
Registered
14,910 Posts
Ah h***! He doesn't agree with universal firearm registration and he's a creationist?! :smt103 Yep. The MSM would never let him anywhere near the White House. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Carson believes the earth is only 6,000 years old, that right there removes him from consideration AFAIC.

So you havent heard of the massive carbon date errors, purposly done to try and clear God from Creation?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts