Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I know I'd give for it to be 85 plus right now lol I understand the no help. Might let my nephew get back in one of the rails. Kid surprised the hell out of me last year. Never ever been on a track but he wanted to have fun. I let him drive my slowest rail and told him to throttle it down the track..have fun..next thing I know hes coming out the burn out box in a perfect burnout..stages it by himself..when it went on the brake I said omg what's he doing..went down the track straight as an arrow..went 5.19 lmao I ran back to the trailer and I said where the hell did you learn to do that?? He said watching you lol

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I am also thinking of down sizing, although I am not going to an open trailer. I love my 24ft enclosed trailer.....But the tow rig, that is another story. Always had Dodges and always a 3/4 or bigger....Last year I went to a 26' Class A with the 8.1....I thought the wife unit would go with me on the overnight races or to the off road places, and only used it 3 times last year. Thinking of going to a slide in camper for this coming year and selling the Class A....Not sure yet.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I got a living quarter trailer with your name alllll over it lmao

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Went and picked up new trailer today. They had whole trailer waxed and ready when I got there. Great customer service. Trailer pulls excellent.

Attachments

·
T/S 368E
26,671 Posts

WOW, you learned to post your own photo's!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time!!! :p

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
20200123_115051.jpg

20200123_115102.jpg

Took some inside pics earlier. This trailer has more cabinets than any trailer I've ever owned. 21 to be exact. I particularly like the fender well cabinets on both side.

·
T/S 368E
26,671 Posts

Now you're just showing off!!
What did you do, find a 10 year old relative to show you how to use the computer, like I do!!!

It sure is a gorgeous trailer!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Lol well I figured I'd better learn how to use modern technology lol And Thank you!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Went and picked up new trailer today. They had whole trailer waxed and ready when I got there. Great customer service. Trailer pulls excellent.
What a gorgeous trailer! It's obvious though that you and I have different definitions of "downsizing" ... :)

Seriously, nice purchase! I hope you have many years of safe towing and fun racing.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey thanks!! Its taken a little use to getting the hang of a tag again. This trailer has 2' of extra height but the dually pulled it effortlessly with little to no sway at all. Surprised me given it was pretty windy on the trip back home. All in all it's the nicest trailer I've owned.

·
TD 3550
2,823 Posts
Nice trailer. Excellent choice with the cabinets over the wheel wells. My 44 has them also over the wheel wells. You recheck the lug nuts i hope after you landed and during the trip?
No load bars or anti sway to come?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thank you..oh yes I checked them about 2 hrs into the way home and after I got home. Tight as a wedge. They tightened all the lugs before I left to make sure. Not real sure if I'm gonna need or use the anti sway. It pulled straight with no sway on the way back and it was very windy at one point but may be something I check into.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts