Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through Texas and my truck/trailer broke down in Ft. Worth. Just recently divorced and the ex somehow had my accounts frozen. Just about out of cash, so I try to make a few bucks to get my truck fixed. I approach some asshole in a truck with Kentucky plates and ask if he would like to buy my Rolex cheap so I could get back on the road. He goes ballistic and basically threatens to kill me with sulphuric acid. What the phuck is this world coming to? James

·
Registered
629 Posts
I was driving through Texas and my truck/trailer broke down in Ft. Worth. Just recently divorced and the ex somehow had my accounts frozen. Just about out of cash, so I try to make a few bucks to get my truck fixed. I approach some asshole in a truck with Kentucky plates and ask if he would like to buy my Rolex cheap so I could get back on the road. He goes ballistic and basically threatens to kill me with sulphuric acid. What the phuck is this world coming to? James
Was he grilling chicken,on his foreman grill?Dude you picked the wrong man....

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
No, that wasn't the problem. The problem was when YOU offerered to suck his dick for $20 and got shot down. Now you are posting it on the internet!

:)

·
Registered
24,658 Posts
Your lucky he didnt kill you .

Take it to a pawn shop .

Or is this just a thread to make fun of another thread ?

If not , sorry for your bad luck .

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, that wasn't the problem. The problem was when YOU offerered to suck his dick for $20 and got shot down. Now you are posting it on the internet!

:)
:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Gas Passer
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was eating and his wife called him Jim, John or Jack? Hell, all I can remember is how outraged he was! James

1 - 14 of 14 Posts