Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How good are these, the price is right but i wont a good set.. 588 Ci BBf nitrous

PERFORMANCE
CUSTOM GROUND CAMSHAFTS SINCE 1949! MADE IN THE USA!

OUR ORIGINAL CHET HERBERT DESIGNED SOLID ROLLER LIFTERS ARE THE INDUSTRY STANDARD BY WHICH ALL OTHER LIFTERS ARE JUDGED. THEY OFFER EASY DROP IN INSTALLATION WITH NO BLOCK OR MACHINE WORK AND AS WITH ALL OF OUR LIFTERS THEY ARE 100% MANUFACTURED IN THE USA BY THE ORIGINAL ROLLER CAM PIONEER !
SOME OF THESE LIFTERS HAVE BEEN IN SERVICE FOR OVER 30 YEARS OF CONSTANT SERVICE WITH NO PROBLEMS!
THESE ARE THE MOST DEPENDABLE ROLLER LIFTERS AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET AT THE BEST PRICE.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX 16 LIFTER SET!
PART # HERTHV

BB FORD ENGINES 429-460

SOLID ROLLER LIFTERS

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showth...ERBERT-PERF-SOLID-ROLLER-LIFTERS-BB-FORD-429-

·
Registered
581 Posts
A friend of mine used the herbert pro lifters and they didn't last a month. he had to have his lifter bores fixed and had to do a total rbuild. It cost him about 2000 bucks all together.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I've got his cam and lifters in my 396, been together about 6 months now with no problems, and the lash seems to be happy. Seem to last OK for me so far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went through two sets of Herbert lifters last yr. Thought it was maybe just a fluke when the first ones wore out. Doug sent me a second set. But then the next set went, never again! Roller bearings couldnt handle .700 lift and 685lb springs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts