Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not here to bash them, but I ordered a in-stock camshaft, paid with my credit/ debit card on Dec. 6 2010. Still no camshaft; I called Dec. 28 2010 was told one was being shipped right away.
Still no camshaft. So I hoping someone in YB land knows someone @ Doug Herbert that can help.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Doug himself is a member here
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
327 Posts
i live near there if i go there and it aint in stock i dont buy it if they have to order it it takes weeks or longer keep bugging them

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Sales rep. Tyrone Grahm is a fellow racer. Should give you an honest heads-up. Leave an e-mail for Doug himself.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Its been years since I bought anything from them but service was always great when I did,hope they get it worked out for you.

·
Registered
211 Posts
took about a month to get my "in-stock" cam as well, but it is a great product. it has lasted alot longer than the junk comp cam i bought before it

·
Registered
8 Posts
i would nt buy his stuff if he was giving it away.maybe he can man up and stand behind his product not.there are better manufactures out there for you.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I had an issue with them once, but they took care of the problem and were very courteous. At the time I bashed them pretty good but retracted it and ate crow. Just work with them or send an e-mail as previously stated.

Rick

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
they will respond to a email fast..i sent one out sat at about 11 at night..monday morning around 9 i had a emial back from them.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Ran one of their Cams for a SBC Roller , it worked really well and is still in use in my street car 13 years later, Doug Herbert Himself is a really nice person to deal with.
Good experiences with DHPP

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Which location did you call? If you call the Carolina # good chance Doug himself will answer. I called the other day with some questions on some heads and he answered and was very friendly

1 - 20 of 32 Posts