Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At what power output should doublebeadlock rims be used with drag radials? anything over 1500hp or 2000hp faster than 8.50 or 7.50?

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
should be used at any power output, they make taking the tire on and off sooooo easy.................and slicks ,they just fall on and off

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
At what power output should doublebeadlock rims be used with drag radials? anything over 1500hp or 2000hp faster than 8.50 or 7.50?
Them make a huge change in the way the tire and chassis works together. It is worth change. And you are much safer.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Robert and Bob, BTW your Vette Rims are badass!, looking into the Weld pro series alumstars with the black centers and black beadlocks!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
You are gonna pay out the ass for Weld dbl's!! I would look into the Champions. I thinkthe have the best looking beadlock out right now and for the price you can't beat it!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
You are gonna pay out the ass for Weld dbl's!! I would look into the Champions. I thinkthe have the best looking beadlock out right now and for the price you can't beat it!
Definately check out Champion. Its a great looking wheel and the price is great. Definately going that route myself.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The Champion wheels and their beadlock are are mother F'er to change slicks on though. Spent two hours changing the slicks the other day on them with a 15x12.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
The Champion wheels and their beadlock are are mother F'er to change slicks on though. Spent two hours changing the slicks the other day on them with a 15x12.
because you dont know how to do it,you have to put them on 1 way and take off the other,if you want directions give a call, it takes me 15-20 min to change them with tubes[and im old,lol]....... bob 803-471-3409:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts