Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,634 Posts
It is AMAZING we have all these people on this website that claim to race, yet they don't know how the timing system works!!!!!!!!
i never knew that, i feel like i should go take a learning course after being out of bracket racing for 9 yrs.... i have alot to relearn for next year.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts
i never knew that, i feel like i should go take a learning course after being out of bracket racing for 9 yrs.... i have alot to relearn for next year.
The timing systems have not changed for the 30 years I have been racing in Division 1, primarily with tracks using Compulink. Lebanon Valley uses Portatree, but their system operates the same as Compulink in regards to Staging Time Out, random tree activation once both lanes are staged, etc..............

Nothing happens until 3 bulbs are lit, OR, one lane is Staged and the other is Pre-Staged (one is Deep).

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts
I bet your a double bulb expert.
I do what I need to do in order to get in if I plan on Deep Staging, and yes, I have DEEP written on both of my side windows so everyone knows what I am doing.

Again, if I double-bulb someone THEY ARE IN CONTROL!

How can people NOT understand that...........

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Its a little different on a bike, getting your fet set and all. Just like Alan R. said at the track on Sunday, never seen anyone do this on a bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Its a little different on a bike, getting your fet set and all. Just like Alan R. said at the track on Sunday, never seen anyone do this on a bike.
Karma hit Drew when he rolled out of the beams again ( getting your feet set and all) at World Finals....Pure luck that Smith or Jerry did not get the Championship.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Matt and Jerry both had Good seasons! 2 wins apiece !

But without the 1 1/2 points (30 a round Vs normal 20 per)in the Pomona Finals they would have No chance, down 115-116 Points !

Andrew won 9 & runner up at 2 others. Drew was the Most Dominate bike all year!

David vs Golith, Little guys don't always win !

Hope Jerry comes back, 24/7/465 Treadmill is a Tough Grind ! 16 weeks of Travel, Racing, Parts attrinion, Crew, Lots of $$$$$$ out of pocket for Self sponsorship, takes a toll !

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Championships are won during the Countdown. Drew was not that dominate in the Countdown races like he was during the regular season. I still think he got lucky.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
With "double bulbing" someone being such a major dis-advantage.. I think most of the time it's done by mistake..

21 - 33 of 33 Posts