Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Hines really stage before Jerry even pre-staged? I have never seen that happen at a National event before. Even the track announcer said Andrew should have should have backed out. I know it is not against any rules, but it sure seems like a Bullshit way to rattle somebody when they have you covered performance wise.

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Karma bit Andrew in the ass in the next round. He went red against Matt and got his ass handed to him.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Jerry Savoie .082... 1.056.. 2.873.. 4.410.. 159.12.. 5.753... 6.901.. 194.58..
--
Andrew Hines- .020.. 1.077.. 2.886.. 4.433.. 158.35.. 5.782.. 6.937.. 193.54
--
Hines is 15 - 11 against Savoie in prior events. Hines stages lighting both bulbs on Savoie. Savoie stages, Hines leaves first and starts to pull away. Savoie starts making up ground but Hines is able to hang on and take the holeshot win.

Jerry is a Solid- Nice -Man , a True Southern Gentleman ! Jerry is a loyal V&H customer , Big $$$$$?

Treat people the way you want to be Treated ?

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
I have never seen a starter enforce courtesy staging in my 40 years of drag racing.

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,992 Posts

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,466 Posts
Wow, what the fuck, any of you even race?????????

If you get double-bulbed YOU are in COMPLETE control of the starting line now!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,933 Posts

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok , i raced alot years ago, i only ever recall getting double bulbed 1 time, but i took my time and did my thing.... i have never timed out

what happens if you get double bulbed ? i dont know

·
Registered
4,729 Posts

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhh, so other brands of bikes can do this also? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is about Pro tree, NHRA National Event, Pro Stock Motorcycles, not bracket racing cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth!!!
NHRA pro three if you are double bulbed you now have the rest of the day to stage.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,466 Posts
Timer starts with THREE bulbs on
It is AMAZING we have all these people on this website that claim to race, yet they don't know how the timing system works!!!!!!!!

Un phuckin real!

I don't care what tree it is, Pro Tree, Full Sportsman Tree, fucking PINE TREE! KNOW THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If courtesy staging is not enforced and I want to DEEP STAGE, I will double-bulb my opponent. WHY? Because my TWO BULBS ON is MY PRESTAGE! My opponent has ALL DAY to turn his Pre Stage on at that point. Once he does that, he has 7 or 10 seconds to STAGE. That time depends on the type of tree and the track. Pretty simple guys!

If I was driving a car/bike in a pro class and wanted to fuck with people I would double-bulb my opponents from time to time. Look what John Force does to people when he Deep Stages. Some take it personally, like an insult. What the fuck, really? He is making his lane "shorter" gaining some RT and losing some ET. His choice, and could cost him lane choice in the next round. Everyone is free to do it. Kinda hard to red light with a nitro combo............. Pro Stock Bike, Pro Stock Car, none of them want to roll in Deep, they would most likely be red unless they setup their clutch pedal for that............

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
I've seen people who are 'track managers' not understand how a bye run works and try to give the win to his bf because "my computer shows no run was made so that guy wins". Then get so worked up they hit the golf cart instead of me. Good choice. So it comes in all aspects of racing . No need to get worked up over it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts