Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that most of them were pretty lame, even the one with the Pug dog running into the door. This is the ad that was awarded 1st place by some ad council. I did not realize until today that these ads were all done by "amatures". Apperently, a contest had been held and the winners had their ads broadcast on TV. No changes were made to the winning ads, they were broadcast "as recieved." The winning ad was made for $500 by some guy living in Burbank, CA.

He recieved $1-million for the ad.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
They all sucked ass.

The best one by far was the flowers one with Faith Hill...

"Just say whats in your heart..."

"Dear Kim,
Your rack is amazing..."

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
thought most were stupid exept the grandpa... you would think they would sell more doritios buy doing a million dollers worth of buy one get one free offers

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
My favorite commercial was the Pepsi Max commercial when dude's girlfriend nailed that chick in the head with a can of Pepsi Max. I lmao!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
The commercial with the guy sucking the other guy's fingers was nasty. Had to be my least favorite commercial.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Why is that AMERICA loves to watch commericials during the "Stupid Bowl" & NOT any other time?
Because it's the ONE time a year you see them ONCE and not the same feak'n one every 6 minutes of an hour broadcast.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Why is that AMERICA loves to watch commericials during the "Stupid Bowl" & NOT any other time?

Because they are usually funny during the Super Bowl, but I don't care to see Tampax commercials and dog food commercials, and local furniture store "going out of business sale" commercials every 10 minutes while I'm trying to watch a movie. Most of the commercials you see every day are boring ads for boring products. Tide detergent, Bounty paper towels, Peter Pan peanut butter, etc., etc., etc.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I'm sorry guys but regardless of what commercial it is, Or the time it's on.......It's like trying to watch a fucking Bracket Race

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I liked the Pepsi Max commercials.
"I wonder if he loves me, I wonder if he wants kids, etc."
"I wanna do you, I wanna do you, I wanna do you, I wanna do you, I wanna do you, I wanna do you"!!!!!!

I liked the BMW one too, showing how far diesels have come form the past....and showing people they don't stink, aren't slow, and aren't loud.

·
Registered
908 Posts
the bud light commercial where he "remodeled" the kitchen was pretty funny, and I liked the grandpa one also

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
The little Darth Vader was good too!!
YES and the Doritos finger suck was funny but at the end when the guy wiped his hands on his pants the other guy should have walked up next to him and just dropped down out of sight intead of pulling his pants off then a face shot of the 1st guy would have said it all

1 - 20 of 22 Posts