Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on showing up? Hope Outlaw Street has a better car count this month.... We will probably be there testing.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
If I wasnt going to the superbowl race I would be there driving my buddies top sportsman car.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
If I wasnt going to the superbowl race I would be there driving my buddies top sportsman car.
If I had some _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I could be there LOL... I will let you guys figure out what I'm waiting on.... It's been 4 days I fully expected to have them already J/K. We can play hang man on this missing word if you guys like.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
pistons.....

·
Registered
22,719 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
sorry... whos j/k

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
i'll be there too... all new suspension front and rear....

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
i'll be there too... all new suspension front and rear....

lol..we put new coils on at Thompson......And now $600 later struts are redone @ strange... 2 pistons...new rings.....Carbs redone again by CFM (after our little mishap)...extensive body repairs ft end and scoop....shit John's been workin round the clock.....

are the udder girls comin?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
man you guys have been busy.... we revalved the struts and the shocks with stranges "pro mod" valving.. i think that is their way of saying its going to cost alot of money... i dont know who all is gonna be there..

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
man you guys have been busy.... we revalved the struts and the shocks with stranges "pro mod" valving.. i think that is their way of saying its going to cost alot of money... i dont know who all is gonna be there..
upper 80's...pussy girls prob gonna stay home!

we'll be there sweatin our fat asses off!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
If I had some _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I could be there LOL... I will let you guys figure out what I'm waiting on.... It's been 4 days I fully expected to have them already J/K. We can play hang man on this missing word if you guys like.
:(

Damn piston guys I swear ;)

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
the gay one
Sorry NOS i think he was asking about my car not you Erie ****... i have a chevy beretta with barry ballards old 678 ci

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
i'll be there . Quinn if you need a pit bitch i'm for hire. I need money to finish my car...lol

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
dont have any really good pictures of my junk....

1 - 20 of 101 Posts