Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
This ain't a drag racing site anymore, the first thread didn't even get much love. To busy talking terrorists and shit. I think the numbers are crazy :rolleyes:

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Fucking WOW! Hooray for turbos!

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This ain't a drag racing site anymore, the first thread didn't even get much love. To busy talking terrorists and shit. I think the numbers are crazy :rolleyes:
I cannot believe this wasn't already posted usually these guys are on top of it

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
last i checked if u scroll down a lil theres a section labeled DRAG RACING rite under trash or be trashed

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
There was a thread on it, but it faded away pretty quickly considering the shit hot numbers being run.

I was expecting a "what would it run in a dragster" thread??

·
Administrator
136,743 Posts
If you're looking for drag racing topic and you are in this section... you are either stupid or blind.. Try one of the other 40+ sections on this forum.. Or would you rather whine in this section? :p:p

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Clearly I've been conditioned to click TOBT straight from google because of the NWS threads that made this site what it is ;)

I'll go discover the other forums now :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts