Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
The real question here does not apply to the thread in question... The real question is why the phuck is Mr Red, White and Blue a member on a Acura site? :finga::finga:

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMMFAO!
ChuckNorrisWillFindBILLY said:
Hello from Probetalk.com...sorry for that stupid comment, ive been tryin to get logged in and chip in on this degenerate for hours.
Japan Thinks BillzaDouche said:
Hello from Japan
My name is Ikuma, I am from Japan. My countrymen want our car back Bill because you are a tool.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The real question here does not apply to the thread in question... The real question is why the phuck is Mr Red, White and Blue a member on a Acura site? :finga::finga:
I was thinking the same thing?LOL

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
damn that guy is anidiot! Never stay logged in. (Especially on YB)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
If she's as long winded in life as in that post he's better off
blah,blah,blah,,,TLW.

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
No reason to log out if you dont post shit you are embarassed to share with your significant other. Point is, why should you act like a hard ass behind the key board. This fuckstick clearly is a key board jocky who has no life of his own. Good for the wife and hope she deports his illegal ass back to his third world home.

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
That thread just made my day, I cant imagine the awkwardness around that household for awhile.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
No reason to log out if you dont post shit you are embarassed to share with your significant other. Point is, why should you act like a hard ass behind the key board. This fuckstick clearly is a key board jocky who has no life of his own. Good for the wife and hope she deports his illegal ass back to his third world home.
This..........

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Originally Posted by 1Louder View Post
The mistake you're making is thinking this is about your car. It's not. You could be mowing the lawn and if she thinks that activity is getting more attention than her, she'd be complaining about that.

When people complain about objects, the true objection is rarely about the object itself, but an underlying issue. The object is just more easily identifiable.

You should not be asking why she's after you about your car, you should be asking yourself why she is feeling unappreciated. Fix that problem, and the car becomes a non issue.
Genius! I only read the first 3 pages, but she owned him better than anyone I've ever seen online. Classic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts