Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Confused Racer
42,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or do they need to edit the show to have more time for the fuel show? How long before were just watching fuel cars??

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Dakin races from his own wallet. Must not be too lame. He aint the first or the last Pro car to get pushed off the track. I agree atleast a couple P/S burnouts would be great.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Or do they need to edit the show to have more time for the fuel show? How long before were just watching fuel cars??
Amen brother I think we should all turn the TV channel when nitro is running so the ratings for nitro will go down and then flip it back when pro stock is running maybe espn will see that not everyone wants to watch nitro the whole show!!!!!!!!

·
Confused Racer
42,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dakin races from his own wallet. Must not be too lame. He aint the first or the last Pro car to get pushed off the track. I agree atleast a couple P/S burnouts would be great.

Why do we need to see it pushed off if TV time is so important? All i ask is less fuel coverage and more pro stock.
I did't say pat was lame i said the interview about his fuel pump clamp was.

And on a personal note, Why do you feel the need to critique so many posts?

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
now were having reverser class, WHO gives a fuck!

I did, didnt really know how a fuel reverser worked and now I do. I think it was a good visual. Pretty much like I imagined it would be, same basic principal as most rotational reversers but still thought his explanation was good.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I have my opinion like you do yours. Who are you to post what ESPN shows or doesnt. Kinda the same thing aint it???? Maybe you ought to invest in a production company and approach NHRA with a better idea on how its done. Am I a fuel car fan? No! I happen to know Dakin and its nice to see the little guy get a little exposure. I guess if were Force that got the few seconds of air time thats to be expected....lol

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Am I the only one that likes ESPN's coverage of the NHRA national events? I think they do a good job. Sure theres some stupid shit but what show doesnt do some of that. I think they have the pecking order of importance down just fine. I like TF, I like PS, do I sweat no PS burnouts, no. They cover the rounds and thats good enough. Could it be better? Yes but what couldnt.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I have my opinion like you do yours. Who are you to post what ESPN shows or doesnt. Kinda the same thing aint it???? Maybe you ought to invest in a production company and approach NHRA with a better idea on how its done. Am I a fuel car fan? No! I happen to know Dakin and its nice to see the little guy get a little exposure. I guess if were Force that got the few seconds of air time thats to be expected....lol

I'm sure many have. They just don't care, to them Nitro is the show. Gonna be funny when the unleashed series airs and some people actually watch it. Of course, they won't keep it on if it shows up their precious Nitro-Crap.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
the nitro hot rod association could give two shits about prostock. Its ashame since these guys put so much into their programs.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Some must be watching the current show. Its obvious from the posts.....lol If all of us on this site raced fuel cars there would not be one complaint about what ESPN shows. No one is holding a gun to your head and making you watch.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Family Guy? Is that one of them lame sitcoms? Since I fly R/C planes and Helis they should have a show about them in that spot. WTF is wrong with the network?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Don't know how this is a shocker to anyone. NHRA has always been about nitro. NHRA put nitro on the map. It's their big money maker and crowd draw. There are plenty of other sanctions that cater more towards door cars; ADRL, ORSCA, ORTC, NMCA, etc. If it's door cars you like, they would be the ones to watch, not NHRA.

Watching a NHRA race and complaining about the lack of door car coverage is like watching a ORTC race and bitching about the lack of nitro coverage.

I'm just happy Pro Mods are finally getting some well deserved recognition.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts