Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was talking to Rod Lenz just moments ago telling him I was shaking like a little kid when he handed the picture to me.. I was lost for words and just wanted to thank Bill Glidden for going out of his way to do that for me. It will hang it on my wall with a spotlight aimed at it in the office. Hopefully he will make it out to another Milan event or another event where Im at. I need to buy a t-shirt.. Can I mail order one?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Rod Lenz said:
Very cool Monty. It's cool that YOU'RE famous and yet you're still a fan :-D
Don't pump his head any bigger He already has soft music playing when he puts me on hold with his cell phone :roll:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Monty,
Here are a couple of framed items I received from Mr. Glidden. I don't mean to show you up, but I figured somebody had to stop ya!! (LOL)

I think your picture is only worth half as much because you only had half sign it. Now if Shannon had her signature on there, then you'd have something (LOL)

enjoy

·
Registered
613 Posts

This is the new look Monty will be sporting to stabilize his new abnormally big head.

Hey Monty, rumor has it, that you actually slept with that picture last night….

That explains why the Milan videos took so long to get on the board.
:smt005

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry Monty will not be posting for a while his head is so big that he doesnt fit into the room that he has the computer in......

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
David Mikho said:
Sorry Monty will not be posting for a while his head is so big that he doesnt fit into the room that he has the computer in......
Pack Ice on the back of his head again David.......it takes about a day or so

·
Registered
178 Posts
I try but everytime he is with somebody all he talks about is Billy Gliddens autographed picture and it gets bigger and bigger

1 - 20 of 26 Posts