Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm about to check into getting one as a pet. I wouldn't be able to stop petting that little cuddly fuck.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Pet that Owl like a boss

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts
I'll stick with my African Gray.

Pet him, scratch him, let him ride around on my shoulder.

NOTHING in the world is as funny as coming in the house when the girls are asleep & that fucker asks "WHAT'S UP BUBBA ?" when you walk by.

Or he'll ask " whatcha doin?" or "where ya' goin?" when my wife goes by & she starts TELLING HIM LIKE HE"S A PERSON.

·
Aviation Section
25,471 Posts
You put the same size Owl and Eagle in a cage together and the Owl will kill the Eagle every time!, it is by far the fiercest bird in existance and an expert hunter and killer! Dave

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
My grandfather used to breed African Greys, He had one that would make the "ding" noise of a microwave oven everytime you would put something in it and walk away... He'd tell the dog to go pee, tell my step grandmother to fuck off, that bird was halarious.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
12 million views...really.

and people complain they cannot find work :p

I love owls.
Back in Florida we had a few that liked up in out oak tree. One night a possum decided to fuck with it's family at about 3AM. The possum.....he made a BAD decision that night. That owl fucked him up. The noise coming from that fight brought out 5 neighbors thinking someone was killing us in our house.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I'll stick with my African Gray.

Pet him, scratch him, let him ride around on my shoulder.

NOTHING in the world is as funny as coming in the house when the girls are asleep & that fucker asks "WHAT'S UP BUBBA ?" when you walk by.

Or he'll ask " whatcha doin?" or "where ya' goin?" when my wife goes by & she starts TELLING HIM LIKE HE"S A PERSON.
I have a friend who has one..drives their 2 dogs crazy.."WANNA GO OUT?? WANNA GO OUT?"

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12 million views...really.

and people complain they cannot find work :p

I love owls.
Back in Florida we had a few that liked up in out oak tree. One night a possum decided to fuck with it's family at about 3AM. The possum.....he made a BAD decision that night. That owl fucked him up. The noise coming from that fight brought out 5 neighbors thinking someone was killing us in our house.
Probably bout a million of them are me over today being a boring ass day and trying to pet my screen. Gotta get one now. Wonder how much that first one costs?

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
yes spelling owns me. I lost connection & couldn't correct it. Oh well.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Probably bout a million of them are me over today being a boring ass day and trying to pet my screen. Gotta get one now. Wonder how much that first one costs?
LOL..you view only counts as one regardless of how many times you visit.

I didn't know you could buy them. Last I known they can only be adopted, or something similar.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL..you view only counts as one regardless of how many times you visit.

I didn't know you could buy them. Last I known they can only be adopted, or something similar.
Yea connection out here in the sand has been shit today. Sucks because I had a down day. Been losing my mind. Watched the same dvd's over and over. Stared into space. Drank about 10 rip its.

i thought it was illegal to own owls?
Shovel if you're right we're about to fight. Why ya gotta crush my dreams...haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts