Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I see Jake beat me to it...

Hey all,
If you don't currently get FSC or Race Pages, or just want to see a new way to read them, check out http://www.nmcadigital.com/fsc for FSC and http://www.nmradigital.com/racepages for Race Pages. We are currently putting all issues online, starting with the Jan '08 issues. Just went live, so we're still working out some bugs. Try it out and let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Aaron Hahn
Publisher

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI: One of the nice features for advertisers is that if a reader sees something they like they can click on the website address on the ad and it'll take them to that company's site.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
That's what I'm talking about ! - Great move Aaron. My hats off to you guys. I get a couple of engineering mags like this in digital and they are great.

Dennis

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Wow! That is too cool!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there going to be an online subscription? :confused:
This is FREE and plans are to keep it that way. You can always call 866-694-3475 if you want to become a NMRA and/or NMCA member and get a paper version, however there is a cost to that (as well as other benefits).

One more note: We are not changing the distribution, so if you currently pick either of these mags up at your local speed shop, engine builder, etc. you will be able to continue to do so.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aaron i never got last months issue with yedgarian on the cover!
Time to shoot your mailman/lady! haha

Anyone that has problems with their membership or subscription please call our office 714-444-2426 or toll free 866-694-3475 and talk to Kristen.

Thanks everyone for the good words!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
very cool!!
thanks

1 - 20 of 40 Posts