Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Because of you guys im a nut hugger for everyone so honestly i dont know who the fuck your talking.

Lynch is not coming
Newsham is not coming
Heavy Duty is not coming
Big nitrous sniffer is not coming.....

I dont know anymore

·
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I just got a message by them saying they were coming. IF not they'll be at Shakedown to shatter another record
well dont stand around waiting on the lynch mod to show up cause there gonna be at the orsca race now if that dont get rained on.

·
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Because of you guys im a nut hugger for everyone so honestly i dont know who the fuck your talking.

Lynch is not coming
Newsham is not coming
Heavy Duty is not coming
Big nitrous sniffer is not coming.....

I dont know anymore
scott bitzer
john sears

but dont cry dry your eyes ill be there bright and early sunday morning cause its gonna be a rain out saturday.

·
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
scot blitzer is now my hero? intresting....
no stupid the whole thing was about lynch then you brought all these others names into it. well if you nice to scott maybe he will be your firend but he's a little hard to get along with sometimes LOL

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Shit, i never have a bad day. I just get confussed with the random shit i get. one minute its mobley, the next lynch, then the next newsham, then Billy Gibbs! I talk to who ever wants to listen, I help who ever is that stupid to trust me, and i drink with any one who has a smile.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts