Yellow Bullet Forums banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,349 Posts
They dont give a fuck who they burn, as long as the money keeps rollin in they can sleep easy.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
the guy i run with bought 2 sets of bbc heads
1 head dropped a seat on a brand new engine and 1 pulled the rocker stud boss out with 4 runs on it
bought 2 sets of dart pro 1's....like he should have done in the beginning
fucking junk:finga:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have used there Heads with No issues, they have worked really well and flow nice, We dont use there parts. We just use bare castings and use all of our own parts. Works great and makes Nice power. Cant beat the price.

Also on there rotating assembly, Its made by scat so you cannot go wrong with it, You just need to upgrade the bolts to the ARP. I have ran a few of these as well. they also use Race Tech Pistons which are nice pistons. They make a nice 383 sbc rotating assembly kit. But I do recumend to balancing it your self.

·
bye
50,511 Posts
He is putting out some bait for a spot of fishing. I think he hopes to catch the worlds only homosexual fish, most commonly caught in Canadian waters, the Kazoom. The Kazoom is a spineless species, eaten mainly by stupid Chinese people who don't know any better.
:supz::supz::supz::supz:
I was wondering what the fucking smell was in the other thread. It was an odd combo of bullshit and fish.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Hey!... thanks again ditzy dezza and Inncognative... I couldint keep all these block threads running on the front page without help from my little aussi Shit Puppets.

gees moron maurader... im suprized you dont smell your boyfriends dick more going by the pic he posted of you.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
So you may have noticed a certain Chinablock fanboy spouting off lately, bumping YEARS old threads and such pimping the Chinese blocks and talking massive amounts of shit regarding the Dart blocks. I did a little investigating, being a Machinist I have been curious about composition and Brinell numbers surrounding the Dart SHP and the Chinese blocks, as said fanboy claims, and I quote, "cast with the same OE type gray iron" and "thicker and heavier casting than the Dart SHP", I found some real world numbers regarding composition and Brinell hardness as tested.

As you know, some of the key ingredients in cast iron which give strength are Nickel, Molybdenum and Copper. The numbers are as follow:

Dart SHP Nickel content is 0.071, Molybdenum .016, Copper 0.283
Chinablock Nickel content is 0.005, Molybdenum 0.005, Copper 0.020

Regarding the Brinell hardness, the testing was done using the Rockwell B scale and then converted to Brinell numbers.

Dart SHP tested at 190HB and the Chinablock came in at 107HB.

All testing was performed by Leo at R&L Engines in Dover, New Hamphire.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Hey!... thanks again ditzy dezza and Inncognative... I couldint keep all these block threads running on the front page without help from my little aussi Shit Puppets.

gees moron maurader... im suprized you dont smell your boyfriends dick more going by the pic he posted.

I see you and your brother haven some fun is that from you famliy photos..
Why did you hide your face with another face from a poster on here ..?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
So you may have noticed a certain Chinablock fanboy spouting off lately, bumping YEARS old threads and such pimping the Chinese blocks and talking massive amounts of shit regarding the Dart blocks. I did a little investigating, being a Machinist I have been curious about composition and Brinell numbers surrounding the Dart SHP and the Chinese blocks, as said fanboy claims, and I quote, "cast with the same OE type gray iron" and "thicker and heavier casting than the Dart SHP", I found some real world numbers regarding composition and Brinell hardness as tested.

As you know, some of the key ingredients in cast iron which give strength are Nickel, Molybdenum and Copper. The numbers are as follow:

Dart SHP Nickel content is 0.071, Molybdenum .016, Copper 0.283
Chinablock Nickel content is 0.005, Molybdenum 0.005, Copper 0.020

Regarding the Brinell hardness, the testing was done using the Rockwell B scale and then converted to Brinell numbers.

Dart SHP tested at 190HB and the Chinablock came in at 107HB.

All testing was performed by Leo at R&L Engines in Dover, New Hamphire.

thank you for your info---i have a dart 9.2 iron eagle myself,its been blowed up countless times internally and is fresh again-this guy is gonna end up boring himself when he realizes noone gives a fuck what he says anyway...

this site has actual racers on here-that know better

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
101 - 120 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.