Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there is another thread open but i have to start this one because i neglected to read that one before i bought what I thought was a brand new carb from him as his ad stated but it came and it is a used piece of shit, he is a bullshitter and a fukin scammer somebody should do something to this fuker
I am from Canada so he thought he could pull another scam
His ad as he placed it on yellow bulluit and racing junk goes as follows,

793-SS-750
Aluminum main bodies; self-contained electric choke; changeable air bleeds; 3-stage emulsion metering blocks; throttle body with 3 vacuum tube connections for PVC, full manifold vacuum accessories & vacuum advance, polished carburetor, red annodized metering blocks. This carburetor is brand new, retails for $525.99. Will take $425 shipped.

·
Registered
20 Posts
here we go another piece of shit I sold! well this is how it went. ran it for 5 min on a new motor did not work for us it set in the box for 6 months in the box!After I sold it i fund out the sell for over$600 he offred me $425 shipped after shipping he paid $385 for it and now here we are! For every body on here I will never sell another part again I will Take them and trow them in the Trash CAN I have sold lot parts and the last two have been a fucking big deal I will not be back on here for anything Tanks for those who I had good deals with! KICK ME OFF because I am done on here!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I dont know about that Dave......i was AT GEORGE's house today doing an estimate for some renovation work thats going on when you called him. The carburetor was run, it IS NOT BRAND NEW

Maybe it has "dyno time" on it like all those lifters people sell on ebay with "dyno time only" but one thing is for certain, brand new in my book means NEVER BEEN USED

This isnt my deal, im only stating what i saw today. You didnt get fucked, but you definetly didnt sell a "brand new carb" to someone either. What he paid isnt the issue here, you agreed to accept his offer & thats it. What he "actually paid" isnt helping your situation, he "actually paid" for a new part, not a used one.

Im glad you're making it right, and sending him some $ back....or at least so you say. This guy has 3 of the most beautiful streetcars in the city, all of which have nothing but the most attention to detail. Im sure he would not of been interested in a "lightly used" carburetor, i will bet on that.

-Carm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carm
After you left I took the carb apart every bolt was just hand tight
dryed up sludge in the carb bowls
Not impressed
Dave called me this evening while I was out at Homedepot and told me to call him on his cell
Got home called would not answer
-George

·
Registered
969 Posts
here we go another piece of shit I sold! well this is how it went. ran it for 5 min on a new motor did not work for us it set in the box for 6 months in the box!After I sold it i fund out the sell for over$600 he offred me $425 shipped after shipping he paid $385 for it and now here we are! For every body on here I will never sell another part again I will Take them and trow them in the Trash CAN I have sold lot parts and the last two have been a fucking big deal I will not be back on here for anything Tanks for those who I had good deals with! KICK ME OFF because I am done on here!
You advertised it as brand new...now you say it was used. You lied...plain and simple. Now you need to make it right with the man.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave called
He made things right
Dave sent some money back to me which makes things alot better for me
Now I can buy a carb kit and clean the carb and put new gaskets in it
I'm not on here to slam people and thats what I told him
But in my books when somebody says brand new it has to be BRAND NEW!!!
Thanks Dave for the refund
George

·
bye
50,511 Posts
I know that there is another thread open but i have to start this one because i neglected to read that one before i bought what I thought was a brand new carb from him as his ad stated but it came and it is a used piece of shit, he is a bullshitter and a fukin scammer somebody should do something to this fuker
I am from Canada so he thought he could pull another scam
His ad as he placed it on yellow bulluit and racing junk goes as follows,

793-SS-750
Aluminum main bodies; self-contained electric choke; changeable air bleeds; 3-stage emulsion metering blocks; throttle body with 3 vacuum tube connections for PVC, full manifold vacuum accessories & vacuum advance, polished carburetor, red annodized metering blocks. This carburetor is brand new, retails for $525.99. Will take $425 shipped.
It does say BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315637

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
I have to say i would be pissed too, expecting a "Brand new" carb to arrive & then have a used one turn up. I would feel deceived

·
Registered
183 Posts
sent his money today! Wished he would called me first before starting to write shit!
So you send this guy some money but you never send me anything for fucking me out of a transmission you sold me that was a broke POS like you said you were going to do. Nice. I'm still waiting on my payment but I doubt I will ever see anything from you.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
You said it was new but ran it for five minutes and it DID NOT WORK FOR YOU, then you pawned it off on someone else. nice.

·
bye
50,511 Posts
So you send this guy some money but you never send me anything for fucking me out of a transmission you sold me that was a broke POS like you said you were going to do. Nice. I'm still waiting on my payment but I doubt I will ever see anything from you.
Fugger didn't even kiss ya or a reach-around, huh Danny boy?:smt102

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can you read it was taken care of! Why don,t you all get off your ass,s and go out to the shop and work on your cars insted of writing shit on here! most of you talking on here have never been faster than my car on the roof at 400 ft ran 5.85 I think you need to work on your junk and not run your mouth on here so much!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Can you read it was taken care of! Why don,t you all get off your ass,s and go out to the shop and work on your cars insted of writing shit on here! most of you talking on here have never been faster than my car on the roof at 400 ft ran 5.85 I think you need to work on your junk and not run your mouth on here so much!
Most of us know enough to NOT be on the roof that early in a run!:smt067

1 - 20 of 29 Posts