Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that Donny took care of everything free of charge and explained what was going on. I told him that my biggest concern was the lack of communication on things, but he seemed very willing to work on things, which doesnt happen too often. He told me that he pretty much lives in the shop 7 days a week, so if you have something in there be patient with him. He's a good hearted guy that has exceptional talent, so it's hard to find good help that can put out the same quality of work. I hope things turn around for him.

There still isn't anyone else out there that we will use for aluminum work. Again, thank you, Donny Bailey.

Kevin Craig

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Glad to see the customer happy and the product stands up to the expectations!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
great to hear. I have a couple of his tanks and they are pretty much a work of art.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Awesome to hear,

Sometimes its good to hear a small business is busy......and sometimes it isn't.
I`m happy this has been resolved these guys are awesome to work with.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Good to hear this got resolved, now if only everyone did this we would be way better off.

·
Registered
559 Posts
He also fixed the issue with the sending unit I was missing. Great guy and the tank looks amazing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm glad to see this resolved. I got my intercooler tank built by Donny, and wish I would have had him make my fuel cell. His craftsmanship and quality of welds make my fuel cell look like shit in comparison.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Good deal Craig.... glad to hear this has a happy ending.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,069 Posts
THATS GREAT NEWS....I READ THE OTHER THREAD A LITTLE TODAY....AND I WAS LOOKING AT MY DAD'S TANKS IN THE TRUNK....AND THOUGHT DAMN THAT GUY DOES GOOD WORK :)

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Great to hear Kevin :supz:

·
Super Moderator
9,246 Posts
Glad to hear. I have a transmission cooler from him and he took great care of me. Everybody has problems once in a while. How they handle them separates the good from the bad.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! Definitely one of the good guys out there and that's what will keep us around... Look forward to showing off his work and throwing a sticker on the car

1 - 20 of 41 Posts