Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
try finding pictures of it on the web ....my understanding is that it has been made illegal in mexico ...but it can be found at some underground locations .... not that i know about that kind of stuff

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

·
Registered
17,118 Posts
It's real. It's been many years, but I remember seeing an old black and white Super 8 film showing some "horsing around". Plus somewhere on my computer I may still have a clip that was making the internet rounds 10 years ago showing a few minutes of action.

Haven't you ever hear the phrase "dog and pony show"?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
My father-in-law is a quite, reserved type. I am with my wife at her grandpa's funeral, and FIL introduces me to an old friend of his from back in their younger days. The friend says, "So, has Larry ever told you about the time we saw a donkey show?" I started to laugh as my FILs face turned beet red. The friend continues with tell me how they decided to go to mexico one weekend back in college. They were walking around and a guy says to them, "Five dollar for donkey show." They were young and thinking it was like a bull fight like Mexico was known for. So, they go in and got a huge surprise. LMAO.

So, I get in the car later that night and ask my wife. "So, did you know your dad has been to a donkey show?" LOL It made for some interesting conversation on the way home.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts