Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of us know Chucky Waid was the other car involved in the terrible wreak at Thompson Raceway Park,well I was informed that without the above money he wont race again. Chuck himself does not want donations or sponsorship money cause he's a proud young man,but without it his parents cant afford it .So if you could see your way out a little cash please contact Roberta at Thompson Raceway Park as she is handling it. Thanks fellow Yellow bullet members.

·
Registered
350 Posts
How bad is the car? Can he maybe have a list together of what he needs? Im sure a chassis shop might be able to help out fix the pipe, someone can talk to manufacturers for parts, etc. Id like to help the kid out.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Please keep us informed....Maybe the fund could go straight to the chassis guy for the repair.....I Have A Brand New Scoop And Scoop tray I wont be using on My Dragster since I went with Hat Injection, If they need it I'll gladly donate it to the cause..See if someone can make a list!

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
How bad is the car? Can he maybe have a list together of what he needs? Im sure a chassis shop might be able to help out fix the pipe, someone can talk to manufacturers for parts, etc. Id like to help the kid out.
Car appeared to be Pretty much junk from pics I seen. Would think with a rail it'd. E cheaper to just start fresh on that. Also not certain but I think from what I heard last year when this happened to him; due to his condition, it's hard to fit him in a standard size cock pit. Maybe some body could confirm with his dad what suits his needs. Definitely want to help chuck out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts