1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Too Strong, For Too Long.
26,672 Posts
Good

·
26,672 Posts
I don't know about y'all but I like Trump more and more 'every single' day'.

·
Registered
22,727 Posts
I couldn't agree more with his decision. Hopefully some dip shit federal judge won't step in and say it's unconstitutional.

·
Registered
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kill those fuckers, and make it fast. Great position for the president to take. He's done more already than Obama did in his entire 8 years, and it's only February.

Suck it child molesters, your days are numbered.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,330 Posts
I couldn't agree more with his decision. Hopefully some dip shit federal judge won't step in and say it's unconstitutional.
I would bet the only reason one hasnt yet is because they are all fighting over who is going to do it. It seems there are quite a few judges that are just looking to stick it to Trump any way possible

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I gotta think that was aimed right at the DNC's favorite pizza parties. There is damn good reason for the unprecedented hate being directed at Trump by the status quo.

·
26,672 Posts
Kill those fuckers, and make it fast. Great position for the president to take. He's done more already than Obama did in his entire 8 years, and it's only February.

Suck it child molesters, your days are numbered.
If guilty beyond 100% doubt. I'd like to see them beheaded in the town square. Seriously

·
Head Phuckstick
18,835 Posts
No, no, no, no!!!

Cut their balls of with a dull and rusty pair of hedge clippers and let them bleed out on the court lawn for the populous to see!

Don't just give them a quick and easy death.

Shannon

·
Registered
682 Posts
Link doesn't work, and "The Donald" does not have that authority (unfortunate as that might be)
This.

While I don't disagree with the sentiment of this supposed idea, the President/executive branch does not have the authority to make laws...that is the domain of the legislative branch. The Prez/executive branch is responsible for enforcing the laws.

Alternative fact, I guess.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.