Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Interesting...they shut down the mental institutions long ago because no one wanted to pay for them.........think about it.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Funny how are for fathers had a vision and wisdom for our country. Now all we get is people who want to live in glass houses. I agree with Trump about the 2nd amendment. WTF happened to this country?

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Interesting...they shut down the mental institutions long ago because no one wanted to pay for them.........think about it.
I have said that for years. You have to expect crazy shit to happen when you dump mentally ill people on the streets and make it a civil rights violation if anyone tries to commit them.

·
Registered
29,238 Posts
See.. this is why Trump is leading he's speaking what we know..

Hillary is talking bans and shit.... fuck her....

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
They started shipping them to canaduh.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Put'em on boats to Cuba.

Paybacks are a motherfuckers Fidel!

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,015 Posts
I have said that for years. You have to expect crazy shit to happen when you dump mentally ill people on the streets and make it a civil rights violation if anyone tries to commit them.
X1000.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Bingo! and it's gonna get much worse. There is a whole generation of kids right now with various high functioning mental conditions that will become unsupervised and unmedicated adults someday. No one will help them unless they break the law. Then and only then will they get the treatment they deserve.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Bingo! and it's gonna get much worse. There is a whole generation of kids right now with various high functioning mental conditions that will become unsupervised and unmedicated adults someday. No one will help them unless they break the law. Then and only then will they get the treatment they deserve.
It really is the truth. My question is what exactly is causing this? Food? MTV? Video Games?

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
It really is the truth. My question is what exactly is causing this? Food? MTV? Video Games?
paranoia mix with news media that feeds on these stories.

People act like this shit is somehow new or growing. The only thing new is that now you see it every time it happens.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Thankfully, they are much smarter than you.
yeah they definitely show it by making gun owners look like dumb fucks. And while that very accurately represents you, it shouldn't be the face of people who enjoy the hobby of shooting guns. ;)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts