Registered
10,404 Posts
I would
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
OHHH HELLL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy wont be there to get rich out of it or he will never be a PUPPET of the system!
Trust me he will be the only candidate who really motivate me to go out and VOTE!
AND BY THE WAY IN ON FUCKING 1!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Fuck yeah,with no money down. ;)

·
Head Phuckstick
18,683 Posts
How many times has this guy filed bankruptcy? (Three?) Sure he knows exactly how to file those papers to China for the US. WTF?

LoL. This guy gets on the news (Like other politicians) ranting and raving about this and that, but in the end it will take some real CHANGE to fix all the fuck ups allowed to happened from generations past.

I like what the guy said but don't believe it will happen this fast. We still have a long road before all of America will realize that both democratic party's put us in this situation.

Shannon

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
He'd run this Country like a business, not his personal toy! That means he'd be out to make money. Nothing wrong with that as it'd mean all his "employees" (us) would be Working! and GETTING PAID! Something everyone's complaining about right now. Plus he wouldn't kiss ass just to make some Third World dictator happy just because they'd let him come in & pay everyone low wages as that's not his track record.
He may have filed bankruptcy several times---so did George W.Bush & I'm sure several other politicans. But at least they've run a business & managed people---something the present clown in the White househas never done.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
How much worse could he really do than the career politicians we have had??? At least he would not need other peoples money to run.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,683 Posts
He'd run this Country like a business, not his personal toy! That means he'd be out to make money. Nothing wrong with that as it'd mean all his "employees" (us) would be Working! and GETTING PAID! Something everyone's complaining about right now. Plus he wouldn't kiss ass just to make some Third World dictator happy just because they'd let him come in & pay everyone low wages as that's not his track record.
He may have filed bankruptcy several times---so did George W.Bush & I'm sure several other politicans. But at least they've run a business & managed people---something the present clown in the White househas never done.
Thats was my point man. Should we be relying on people that can't even keep their own company or personal finances in the black? Yet we elect them to run our country. <----- anyone else see something wrong with this?

Shannon

·
Registered
423 Posts
He is a smart mother fucker! I think it would be good for the country at this time....He would shake things up!

·
Registered
29,402 Posts
OHHH HELLL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy wont be there to get rich out of it or he will never be a PUPPET of the system!
Trust me he will be the only candidate who really motivate me to go out and VOTE!
AND BY THE WAY IN ON FUCKING 1!
Arnold Schwarzenegger ring a bell ? that guy is a multi Millioniar and he still destroyed California. He did nothing but fuck shit up.

Now Trump is a businessman He would do a little better, but he wants to be the richest man in the world. You don't think he would use the office to accomplish that? He will destroy us further to get there.

I say fuck NO!!!!

·
Aviation Section
25,700 Posts
My buddy, Bob, is the Director of Operations for Trumps 727 (they are getting a 757 in Feb.) and I have actually met Trump a few times. He's a really nice guy and when they fly he spends most of his time in the cockpit talking to the pilots instead of in the back with his guests.

Bob has been in the pool with Trump and his guests at the hotel and says that he does not have a hair piece, that is his real hair and it is not a comb-over, just a crazy hair style.

Both his kids work in his business and are not spoiled and Ivanka is off the chain beautiful!

Don't know about President but he does know how to run a business and make things happen, perhaps he would be a good choice, certainly has more experience at everything then Obamama does! Dave

1 - 20 of 42 Posts