1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Can't wait to see the new ride. The old bird will be missed. Good luck on the build don.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
Just seen these on FB man. God it still breaks my heart to see the car, but am I excited to see the new ride!!! Hopefully he'll be turning wrenches SOON!

·
draggin' ass
13,417 Posts
Looks like you got a good head start with the new car for the build. Glad your doing ok and in a position to start new again! Keep us updated on the progress.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Can't wait

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Cant wait to see the progress pics. Where did this car come from?

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Looking forward to your new build.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
LOL - it is the evil twin!

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
CoNgRaTs on the rebuild and hope all is well in your recovery.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
crumpled up pretty good..

hope his recovery is going well..

ron, do you have any pictures of what it looks like in the foot area, inside the car?

curious if everything just crumpled and thats what hurt him or if his feet, legs were just bouncing around... told my pop after hearing about don's crash, i wanna put some panels with padding on them in the new car and the wagon down in the foot area..

jay on the shop computer.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
crumpled up pretty good..

hope his recovery is going well..

ron, do you have any pictures of what it looks like in the foot area, inside the car?

curious if everything just crumpled and thats what hurt him or if his feet, legs were just bouncing around... told my pop after hearing about don's crash, i wanna put some panels with padding on them in the new car and the wagon down in the foot area..

jay on the shop computer.
Ron told me the spindle broke loose and came through the toe board area which is what broke Don's ankle/foot.

Sorry if speaking out of turn. I'm sure Ron will add details if he feels they are needed.

I believe after seeing this crash (and resultant damage) you will see more chassis shops adding some more tube reinforcement in this area to help add a little more protection to the drivers feet.

·
6,816 Posts
Looking good cant wait to see it done

1 - 20 of 178 Posts