Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ya cant drink methol alky-haul....or isopropol either...these fuks were makin hooch illegal somewhere and made poison

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Aviation Section
25,366 Posts
Stayed at the resort in Boca Chica twice, it is by the Airport, it had one of the best buffets I have ever eaten at attended by a bunch of beautiful black girls but that was over 10 years ago, can't speak for what is going on now but it does not sound good.

Dave

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
There are equally as good if not better resorts, equal in price if not cheaper, than DR that are safer, throughout the Caribbean.

·
Señor Member
31,521 Posts

·
Registered
23,699 Posts
The irony is Trump is NOT allowed to call shitholes like that place is, a shithole.

Because it offends people that DON'T live in that shithole, to refer to it as the shithole, that it is.

Yet, the locals that live in that shithole, will do whatever they can to leave the shithole, and come to the USA illegally if needed.

Just so they can escape, that huge, shithole.

But, it is racists to call it, a shithole.......

·
Registered
55,613 Posts
the resorts are dumps too! it's a 3rd world country where broke dick Americans go to feel to rich surrounded by squalor.
This.

Americans go there because its cheap.

Americans love cheap. It aint the Chinese that ruined our manufacturing base, its the american public.

·
Aviation Section
25,366 Posts
the resorts are dumps too! it's a 3rd world country where broke dick Americans go to feel to rich surrounded by squalor.
I would not pick it for my vacation destination, as others have said there are a lot better places to go in the area and I don't mean P.R.!

I had to stay there twice as I used to fly there quite a bit and the only times I ever lost an engine on the 727 was flying from Miami to S.D. and it happened to me twice with two different aircraft.

I did think the Boca Chica resort was nice though and the food was outstanding. Having flown over the Isle of Hispaniola hundreds of times it is in bad shape with Haiti on one side and S.D. on the other. S.D. is green and lush on their side but Haiti is a moonscape!

The Haitians are some of the worse people on earth and have depleted their side of the island of natural resources and are doing whatever they can to get the hell out of there and get to the U.S.

We have so many here in Miami that we have three official languages here now for all legal work, English, Spanish, and Creole. Creole is basterdized French because they could not learn proper French in school because they did not go to school, it is ridiculous! Dave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniola

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
It is. Resorts and airport. Looks like a war zone in between
Never been, heard it was a huge dump aside from the resorts

That's most of the world.

I did DR probably 3-4 years ago. Had a blast. never saw, had, witnessed an issue.
The same problems they're having there we have in the states. But at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. Our resort wasn't cheap

·
Registered
23,699 Posts
I would not pick it for my vacation destination, as others have said there are a lot better places to go in the area and I don't mean P.R.!

I had to stay there twice as I used to fly there quite a bit and the only times I ever lost an engine on the 727 was flying from Miami to S.D. and it happened to me twice with two different aircraft.

I did think the Boca Chica resort was nice though and the food was outstanding. Having flown over the Isle of Hispaniola hundreds of times it is in bad shape with Haiti on one side and S.D. on the other. S.D. is green and lush on their side but Haiti is a moonscape!

The Haitians are some of the worse people on earth and have depleted their side of the island of natural resources and are doing whatever they can to get the hell out of there and get to the U.S.

We have so many here in Miami that we have three official languages here now for all legal work, English, Spanish, and Creole. Creole is basterdized French because they could not learn proper French in school because they did not go to school, it is ridiculous! Dave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniola

Hey, it is diversity, per every democrat in office.

WE must welcome them all with open arms.

And, they ARE ENTITLED to come here to this country !!

Otherwise, you are a bigoted, racist, deplorable bastard. ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Seems lately too many Americans are going to sleep healthy and are found dead in the morning. Fuck that place.

It's also not a good place to hang out of a moving car naked :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
That's most of the world.

I did DR probably 3-4 years ago. Had a blast. never saw, had, witnessed an issue.
The same problems they're having there we have in the states. But at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. Our resort wasn't cheap
sure it was and cheap is relative to the broke dick justifying it.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
sure it was and cheap is relative to the broke dick justifying it.
Are you calling me a broke dick?
what kinda vacations do you do? how much do they cost?

you can stay at a resort in DR for 200 bucks a night. You can also do a 2,000 a night resort.
Now a week vacation at 12-15K is a broke dick, lol ok bud

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
and classracer is ignored.
It's ashame this is what YB is coming to.
No discussions, no conversations, no facts, just miserable cunts and name calling.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts