1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,344 Posts
Buffalo, Miami and Jets tied for first in AFC East!:rolleyes:

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Well fuck me, I`m out of the pool in the first week.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Watching the Ravens lose was the best part of my day.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
This or the Bills winning. The true test for Miami will be later in the season in the cold in Foxboro. One of these days the Dolphins will get smart and play the first game against New England in Foxboro so they can play in Miami in November when its freezing in NE.

·
Registered
17,452 Posts
This or the Bills winning. The true test for Miami will be later in the season in the cold in Foxboro. One of these days the Dolphins will get smart and play the first game against New England in Foxboro so they can play in Miami in November when its freezing in NE.
They alternate, every other year it's switches - this year it is early in Miami. Next year it will be late in Miami.

Have to say I'm shocked that they won. Took a nap at halftime when NE was up 20-10 and completely missed the second half. Can't believe the Dolphins outscored NE 23-0 in the second half.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
They alternate, every other year it's switches - this year it is early in Miami. Next year it will be late in Miami.

Have to say I'm shocked that they won. Took a nap at halftime when NE was up 20-10 and completely missed the second half. Can't believe the Dolphins outscored NE 23-0 in the second half.
Moreno is the new Marino. Only difference is that he's a HB and black. I've got high hopes for this season. As long as Tannehill can lead the receivers and Wallace can catch the easy passes instead of them hitting him in the face, we should be good.

·
Registered
48,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If Moreno can stay healthy it will take the pressure off Tannehill. The Fins have needed a running game for years and Moreno might be the answer.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

Gotcha. I always remember the first game in Miami, I guess I did not pay that close of attention.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts