Yellow Bullet Forums banner
221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
You mad bro? Sure do have a lot to say for not being triggered. lol

@BTW..Dolly wouldnt get my doubt about her marriage if everytime I heard her on a talk show she didn't brag about her " perfect" marriage. My flag goes off when I here that load of shit.
Why do you give a phuck? She isn't telling any lies bigger than the bullshit you have spread. At least she isn't claiming to be a war hero....

·
Registered
39,885 Posts
Dolly gives her husband a 75th birthday (hers) gift. Multiple body shop work or not, there's a lot of old geezers - and some not so old - who'd kill to have a 75 year old wife that looks as good as she does. Being worth $600 million doesn't hurt, either.

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,167 Posts
fake rack fake hair fake lips REAL LIBERAL POS
if shes a liberal she sure does hide it. but then yet im not really a follower of hers, but i have been to dollywierd plenty of times over the yrs and hard to believe a hard core liberal would run it...

·
Registered
753 Posts
That fucking traitorus woke liberal cunt whore back to causing more trouble? 67shoebox will have to get in line to piss on her ashes after she is burned at the stake.

As if the other stuff wasn't enough proof, I just saw where she has a program that sends an age appropriate book every month for free to kids from underpriveledged areas with high illeteracy rates. The nerve of that fucking cunt trying to get those fucking losers an education! Off with her fucking head!

·
Registered
820 Posts
The whole change started with Aisha Harris, a butt ugly black fat ass writter for the slate who visited Dixie Stampead on free tickets.She was offended because Dollys show didn't mention slavery in her show. There were not enough black patrons, the bathrooms were labeled northern and southern and in her opinion the word Dixie is Nazism and the building resembles a plantation and chicken on the menu insulted her.

Dolly did what everyone else has done pander and knuckle under to some Niigggeeer bitch who I'm surprised hasn't wrong about white tampons being racist and demamd them be offered black.

You call that "butt ugly" I think we all need to see your old lady to compare and contrast

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
That fucking Dolly sure is a trouble maker. LMAO
Well, they do have that old saying,

"if it has tits or wheels it will eventually give you trouble. "

And, there is NO denying, she has got some tits !!

'Biguns' as Al Bundy would describe them. Friggin HUGE !!

So,,,,,,,,,,!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Why do people want to shit on everything and anything that someone puts on here. Dolly Parton is one of those people that you can’t say anything bad about. If you know anything about her at all you would know this. If you don’t know anything about her then why do you feel the need to open your ignorant stupid mouth. It just amazes me that people just really enjoy talking shit about people that they don’t know shit about. Ignorance at its best.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Why do people want to shit on everything and anything that someone puts on here. Dolly Parton is one of those people that you can’t say anything bad about. If you know anything about her at all you would know this. If you don’t know anything about her then why do you feel the need to open your ignorant stupid mouth. It just amazes me that people just really enjoy talking shit about people that they don’t know shit about. Ignorance at its best.
She wears the shoes I like!

221 - 240 of 247 Posts