Yellow Bullet Forums banner
181 - 200 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Don't you go back-tracking on me now. That liberal whore cunt deserves to fucking die for her sin of changing that fucking show's name and proclaiming she is happy in her marriage! You made that abundantly clear throughout this thread. That is your definition of just disappointed...?
No. No one said any of that.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Don't you go back-tracking on me now. That liberal whore cunt deserves to fucking die for her sin of changing that fucking show's name and proclaiming she is happy in her marriage! You made that abundantly clear throughout this thread. That is your definition of just disappointed...?
She didn't say she's happy she's claimes her marriage is "perfect" I'm assuming that means in 48 yrs there has never be a flaw in their marriage. It's Dolly she's a great person so I'm sure you buy into that claim.

As far as some black bitch bias reporter who was obviously looking to find/make a racist victim story. By Dolly pandering to that reporter she pretty much admitted to being a southern racist and that's the win the reporter was looking for wether it was true or not. Obviously Dolly addressed it so I'm assuming she is a southern raciat, why else would you conform if it were not true?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Show me where anyone has said they have hatred for Dolly. I'll hang up and listen.
Yeah, no hatred at all in any of these... Just utter disappointment on how Dolly let you down by changing the name of a show at Dollywood. That's the only conclusion to draw from post after post of calling her a "lying bitch" and for "pushing the BLM bullshit that is literally burning our country to the ground". I can now see the LOVE in those posts. So do we still get to burn the fucking whore cunt at the stake and piss on her ashes? Or are we just disappointed?

Pushing that BLM bullshit that is literally burning our country to the ground isn't a small flaw that's easily overlooked.
Her husband's a fucking idiot, Kenny Rogers was banging the shit out her. lying bitch.
On the other hand, she also caved to the liberal media and changed the name of the Dixie Stampede and openly supports BLM.
I don't believe Dollys story for a second that Kenny wasnt playing with them fun bags all those years of touring/singing together. Her husband was either a fucking idiot or the money/life was to good to give a fuck.
However I don't buy her bullshit to her " hollier than now" faithful for 48 yrs and how she was faithful and her and Kenny were only friends/soul mates. I wouldn't doubt the didn't carryon a relationship but I would bet the farm they scratched the itch at least once.
Get woke, go broke.
The whole change started with Aisha Harris, a butt ugly black fat ass writter for the slate who visited Dixie Stampead on free tickets.She was offended because Dollys show didn't mention slavery in her show. There were not enough black patrons, the bathrooms were labeled northern and southern and in her opinion the word Dixie is Nazism and the building resembles a plantation and chicken on the menu insulted her.

Dolly did what everyone else has done pander and knuckle under to some Niigggeeer bitch who I'm surprised hasn't wrong about white tampons being racist and demamd them be offered black.
Nowhere in that post did I say she was a liberal, I stated she pandered to the cancel culutue /black lives matter bull shit.

Than there is always this quote from Dolly herself ..Parton said. “Of course, Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

Sounds pretty fucking woke to me.
I listed a link to two of the ways she pushed the BLM crap.
I didnt criticize her, im dissapointed she felt the need to pander because some fucking woke liberal like you felt offended by the word Dixie.
I don't know about the stolen valor part, so y'all can handle that.

That said, she ran off more customers than she gained by making those woke changes. I can assure you, very few people who were offended by the name Dixie are interested in that show. I can assure you also that a large portion of the people who were offended that she changed the name were spending good money at that show but no longer will. So, she did her employees a disservice.
That may be the case. But they were also packed full before she dropped the name Dixie, too. So she changed the name for nothing. She caved to the lunatics when she didn't have to.
You mad bro? Sure do have a lot to say for not being triggered. lol

@BTW..Dolly wouldnt get my doubt about her marriage if everytime I heard her on a talk show she didn't brag about her " perfect" marriage. My flag goes off when I here that load of shit.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A lot like arguing with a woman, huh?
Goddammit, if you keep adding shit, I'll never be able to keep up. Tell me what I'm missing... PROUD, Woke, liberal, hillary supporting hippocratic oath taking woman that is responsible for changing the vernacular of the english language.

And all this because I DARE to call out miserable pricks for hating Dolly freaking Parton.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Yeah, no hatred at all in any of these... Just utter disappointment on how Dolly let you down by changing the name of a show at Dollywood. That's the only conclusion to draw from post after post of calling her a "lying bitch" and for "pushing the BLM bullshit that is literally burning our country to the ground". I can now see the LOVE in those posts. So do we still get to burn the fucking whore cunt at the stake and piss on her ashes? Or are we just disappointed?
You're putting a LOT of effort into a silly internet message board. Lmao

Again, I don't hate Dolly Parton.

·
Registered
753 Posts
You're putting a LOT of effort into a silly internet message board. Lmao

Again, I don't hate Dolly Parton.
Clearly you don't hate Dolly Parton. She is pushing the blm agenda that is causing the country to burn to the ground, but you don't hate her for it... Got it!

I think your last post MIGHT be the FIRST sign of your realization that you have spent 9+ pages of a thread hating on Dolly Freaking Parton. I do give you props for at least finally coming out and saying that you don't actually hate Dolly Parton, despite 9+ pages of posts that absolutely indicated otherwise.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Clearly you don't hate Dolly Parton. She is pushing the blm agenda that is causing the country to burn to the ground, but you don't hate her for it... Got it!
Correct. It's not impossible for me to be disappointed in her and not hate her. You must be related to her for you to be so upset about this.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Correct. It's not impossible for me to be disappointed in her and not hate her. You must be related to her for you to be so upset about this.
Not upset at all about any names you choose to call Dolly Parton. Those are a reflection of YOU, not me. Go ahead and blame her for our streets burning (which seems to be just a little past the "disappointed" stage btw). And tell me what a whore she is because you think she cheated on her husband, and you don't believe her marriage is really "perfect". I am just still laughing at the utter absurdity of grown males that feel the need to come into a message board to proclaim such important facts about Dolly Parton's evil flaws!

I am simply pointing out that YOU have just spent 9 pages defending why YOU think Dolly Freaking Parton is responsible for our streets burning, your words, not mine. Burn that fucking traitorous whore! (those might be MY words, but you got me all excited with you persuasive points about why she is such a traitorous whore)

And to the other innocent bystanders in this thread, I truly apologize that you have to be witness to this.

·
Banned
15,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Yes and.CONGRATS on the thread topic Grouchy (y)...never in the Wide Wide World of Sports would've guessed THIS (Dolly Parton) would be such an important hot topic "issue" for the masses. :LOL:
YEP, typical YB! LMMFAO

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Not upset at all about any names you choose to call Dolly Parton. Those are a reflection of YOU, not me. Go ahead and blame her for our streets burning (which seems to be just a little past the "disappointed" stage btw). And tell me what a whore she is because you think she cheated on her husband, and you don't believe her marriage is really "perfect". I am just still laughing at the utter absurdity of grown males that feel the need to come into a message board to proclaim such important facts about Dolly Parton's evil flaws!

I am simply pointing out that YOU have just spent 9 pages defending why YOU think Dolly Freaking Parton is responsible for our streets burning, your words, not mine. Burn that fucking traitorous whore! (those might be MY words, but you got me all excited with you persuasive points about why she is such a traitorous whore)

And to the other innocent bystanders in this thread, I truly apologize that you have to be witness to this.
At no point did I ever say anything about Dollys marriage.

If you and your husband ever have kids, and one of them do something that disappoints you, you won't hate them for it. But you damn sure will point it out to them.

·
Registered
753 Posts
At no point did I ever say anything about Dollys marriage.

If you and your husband ever have kids, and one of them do something that disappoints you, you won't hate them for it. But you damn sure will point it out to them.
No YOU didn't, I'm just covering bases for your miserable prick twin that feels the need to bring up the happiness of and infidelity in her marriage. The "traitorous" part of "traitorous whore" is for you. The "whore" part of "traitorous whore" is for your miserable prick twin. Although he is also "disappointed" that Dolly changed the name of a show at Dollywood, so I guess your miserable prick twin can actually have both parts of the "traitorous whore" tagline. You only get the "traitorous" part... Unless you feel like calling her a whore too. Then you can claim both if you really want. Don't want to limit the words you choose to criticize Dolly Freaking Parton with...

And when my daughter disappoints me, I should run to a forum thread and tell the world how the source of my disappointment in her is the cause of our streets burning in this country? Got it!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
No YOU didn't, I'm just covering bases for your miserable prick twin that feels the need to bring up the happiness of and infidelity in her marriage. The "traitorous" part of "traitorous whore" is for you. The "whore" part of "traitorous whore" is for your miserable prick twin. Although he is also "disappointed" that Dolly changed the name of a show at Dollywood, so I guess your miserable prick twin can actually have both parts of the "traitorous whore" tagline. You only get the "traitorous" part... Unless you feel like calling her a whore too. Then you can claim both if you really want. Don't want to limit the words you choose to criticize Dolly Freaking Parton with...

And when my daughter disappoints me, I should run to a forum thread and tell the world how the source of my disappointment in her is the cause of our streets burning in this country? Got it!
Not my twin. I don't know who that is. Never heard of her before.

And since you're bringing your daughter up, you know the rules. TITTY PICS!!! Post 'em up!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts

lmao..you mad bro or highly triggered ?

·
Registered
753 Posts
After great consideration at lunch, I now realize I already have a dilemma... My daughter has a couple of woke lesbian friends and I'm really disappointed with that fact. Thanks to the incredible insight of a few wise folks here, I've now learned to accept that my woke liberal commie daughter is the downfall of the US society and the cause of the burning in the streets. So my questions...

When I tell people on the internet that she is the cause of the burning in the streets, do I find a thread where people have tried to compliment my daughter for her good deeds and spring it on those unknowing folks what a traitorous cunt she is? Or do I just start an entirely new thread that proclaims what a traitorous cunt she is?

Unfortunately, she has yet to marry. So her infidelity to her husband cannot also be called into question as of yet. Nor her fucking lies about her "perfect" marriage. Given enough time, there might be hope for catching her making those horrendous mistakes too. But alas, we are not there yet...

So I've already come to terms that she should be burned at the stake for her traitorous woke liberal commie actions (though my heart is really torn about that one). But my real dilemma... Do "I" have to piss on her smoldering ashes, or can someone else do that for me? I'm good with pissing on Dolly's smoldering ashes as she burns in hell, because I don't have any personal connection to her. But call me a pussy (in addition to all my other desriptions earlier in this thread), I just don't think I have it in me to piss on my daughter's smoldering ashes...

181 - 200 of 247 Posts