Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Banned
15,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an incredible person! I'm watching a special on her on PBS, and she's amazing!

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
You could elaborate a bit. Why or what makes her an incredible person ?

I've met her several times and sat at the same table as her for dinner,and I don't disagree but just curious on your thoughts about her.

Her Tits sure are famous :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Dolly is an ICON! Go down to Pigeon Forge Tennessee to get the really Dolly experience. She's given back to her community too many times to count and she truly cares about human beings in general.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Dolly is an ICON! Go down to Pigeon Forge Tennessee to get the really Dolly experience. She's given back to her community too many times to count and she truly cares about human beings in general.
On the other hand, she also caved to the liberal media and changed the name of the Dixie Stampede and openly supports BLM.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Most probably don't know about Dollywood. Or her contributions to that community in general.

But to be honest she is very rarely ever at Dollywood. You'd have better luck seeing her backstage at a concert.

·
Registered
19,667 Posts
She's just another liberal pig.
She may be liberal but unlike the vast majority of Liberals she puts her money where it should go into the people and cities around where she lives and grew up. the amount of charity work she does is incredible. I also don't believe she is as liberal as what people portray her to be. she is very smart business women with a net worth of $600. million.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
What always amazes me is how people make statements about people they have never met or really know, only going by what they see in the media.
I don't believe Dollys story for a second that Kenny wasnt playing with them fun bags all those years of touring/singing together. Her husband was either a fucking idiot or the money/life was to good to give a fuck.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts