Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Wow so they just went into the house without a warrant? Bad cop, Bad cop. No donut for you....

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Lets see, they issued tickets yesterday and they got again today. I will bet they have escaped numerous times and that living conditions arent up to snuff.

FYI Game warden deosnt need a warrant, control your dogs and get your shit together, your making those of us that do look bad

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not my dogs!thay are at my brothers house with him out of town and his wife there only ready to have a brakedown.i dont have room for the dogs to take them.thank you for taking care of your pets.

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
You, sir, are an idiot. And it sounds like your brother either can't control his animals or isn't paying his fines. Thank you for sharing!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
first mistake,taking on more dogs than he can handle if he cant even go away without theyre being a problem...including lack of a dog sitter

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
why am i an idiot?
Did he say idiot?...
I think he meant "double idiot"

Anyhow, IF you're expecting sympathy from this board for a clear case of disregard by your brother (his wife, whatever), I seriously doubt the outcome of this thread is going to be to your liking!... :smt102

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i did not think it would be to my liking.just a bad deal for the dogs and i was not happy about it.bash as you will as i was trying to help in some way a bad situation.my bad.

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Fhuck, numerous complaints- cause you just know they deal with complaints before written violations- and if there was conditions that were observed that may jeoprodize the well being of the animals themselves- OR OTHERS AROUND THE ANIMALS then they uphold the power of the LAW.

Wtf drive down to Pet-co and get a few muzzles for them noisy mutts- I was annoyed just watching this video- I'm sure the neighbors in the surrounding area are overjoyed listening to that constantly.

Triple idiot

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
game warden needs a warrant in tenn. unless he is in hot pursuit of suspect or sees something illegal happening
Are you SURE? ;)

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
I demand to know what the complaints were? did the dogs bite someone?

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Nah man thats f"ckede up. I had the police come to my house about my dogs once and the animal control officer was lucky he kept his arm. My dogs my property all my vet bills and check ups in order. Fuck the people for calling on them for barking. They are dogs.

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Nah man thats f"ckede up. I had the police come to my house about my dogs once and the animal control officer was lucky he kept his arm. My dogs my property all my vet bills and check ups in order. Fuck the people for calling on them for barking. They are dogs.
:p No offense- but Ohio is slightly more civilized than Georgia......:p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts