Yellow Bullet Forums banner
161 - 180 of 213 Posts
My son made a 4000 the other day with them. Strange to me being imaginary money , but if your have cash in your hand , your treated like a drug dealer or money launder and no one wants it. I put 500 cash in the bank which really is not shit anymore and they wanted my drivers license for ID. You can vote without ID but not deposit money.
It's just as "imaginary" as the money in your bank account.

Reactions: Aceshigh
yeah, but i know where the banks located. I may wind up with 3 hots and a cot but i sure the shit can get my evens.
lol You think the people working at your local branch have anything to do with what happens to your fucking money? They're just pulling a paycheck like some of the rest of us.

For those of you following crypto and using a PC, check out the BitTab app. Gives you a nice customizable ticker with the currencies you're tracking, and the free version lets you set 1 alarm. Much more convenient than checking a website all the time.

Good day to dump some money in. Market's down 23%, a lot of currencies are down more than that. Ether's down to about $2500 from a monthly high of $4284.

That was a bloodbath... this probably explains why it was so bad...

Stay away from leverage
Look, we get it. Leverage is exciting. The prospect of catching that big move at 20x or even 100x is mouth-watering. Put in $100, get $10,000 back. But leverage basically exists so that traders in traditional markets (i.e. commodities and foreign exchange) – where a 30% move can take years to play out – have something to make things more interesting while they wait.

Needless to say, that’s not how the crypto markets work. When 30% days in either direction are not just a possibility, but expected, the last thing you need to do is supercharge that risk by making leveraged bets. You want to know why the price touched US$30k last night? Because around 1 million traders lost $10 billion dollars in a cascading wave of liquidations. And that money ain’t ever coming back.

^ the 24hr REKT is at 8 billion now as shit settles but it was at 10 earlier.

• In the past 24 hours , 721,923 traders were liquidated.
  • The largest single liquidation order happened on Huobi-BTC value $67M

Got shib made 1k got rid of ankr got fetch.ai ...waiting for it to hi $1..when the market crashed buy tel Ada Vra Luna ETh. And you can be rich in 3 years
Why'd you ditch your ANKR? Thought it was going to $8? :LOL:

161 - 180 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.