Yellow Bullet Forums banner
141 - 160 of 213 Posts
Dips are good bruh....
lol Guessing you'd be a shade happier if your ANKR had gone up 248%, though.

Like I said, I'm no expert, just trying to understand. I've been watching its performance and news since the other thread a few weeks back and I'm just not seeing anything that makes me want to throw money at it instead of something that appears to have more steam.

I had a guy tell me to buy gold in the last crash and it was like whatever, I didn't have any cash to be screwing around with anyway. That shit went thru the roof.
OUT, GARRY! OUT! You're not allowed in this thread. Good boy.

CumRocket Crypto......check history

Never buy at the top, wait for a correction and buy in the dips. Cardano aka ADA is gonna run now that all this energy bullshit is being talked about.
True, but you have to get in some time. If you keep waiting for a substantial dip and it keeps climbing, you'll be kicking yourself when you finally buy in at a higher price.

Reactions: gwill30
I have got to be looking at the wrong thing...... I just don't see where shib is "gaining traction"

I don't see it either. I'm figuring I'll let it ride for a few months and see how it goes.

I bought polygon on the 8th of this month. 6 days ago? It’s up 110%. I’ll take that. I bought that and ankr. Ankr lost about 15%. Win some and lose some. Up 700% on doge. Up about 700% on eth. Better than I’m doing on the stock market.

141 - 160 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.