Yellow Bullet Forums banner
121 - 140 of 213 Posts
soooo a rich guy unloaded alot of shibas to help india.... it devalued and is dropping..... but more people are seeing its kinda popular, and with the news of it will it go back up ?
Who knows where it will go man, I know im gambling I guess, but threw a bit at it in case it climbs further. I read an article about people looking to get in on lower value alt coins now because the established ones have climbed so high.

If you see me in Texas with a 481X in a street car then you will know shib has mooned.

B.S. Classic pump n dump. They made their money to the tune of $272million...
I thought the same, as if Musk of all people wasnt aware of the mining energy used when he pumped it.

Who knows where it will go man, I know im gambling I guess, but threw a bit at it in case it climbs further. I read an article about people looking to get in on lower value alt coins now because the established ones have climbed so high.
im going to throw a couple hundred at it, worse case i loose some money... best case i make some. but i agree i think alot of people are looking at these as a get rich thing, look at doge, maybe this one will do the same especially if its getting support from all over the world.

“A Tinder date that started as a simple hook-up ended up as sperm robbery after Tomas Martinez, a Dogecoin millionaire, showed Garcia his cryptocurrency wallet after engaging in sexual intercourse. Garcia then convinced Martinez to have unprotected sex with her, stating that the condom was irritating her skin. She told him to pull out if he is scared of getting her pregnant.

"I think she knows that I was going to pull out any second because she told me to slow down and then reached for a pistol under her mattress, point it to my head, and told me to cum inside her like God intended,” Tomas said he thought she was joking and until she showed her that the gun was loaded. She told him she wants his baby and called him Dogecoin Papi.

A terrified Tomas said he was so scared that it took him 10 minutes to ejaculate with the gun on his head. "

Dogecoin Papi ... LMAO!!

only spend the amount your willing to loose, and be very patient, look at that doge it took off and appears to be stable around .50c .... 3 months ago it was around .03c

that shiba coin is gaining some traction it looks like with the india thing. it might take off......... it might not....... if you have some funds why not give it a shot

maybe it wont gain traction..... many guys on here didnt get the bitcoin thing 10-11 yrs ago when a YB user posted his mining rig....... its a chance. and with the way things run in cycles anymore on a hot tip or whatever you never know

I’ve never messed with investing except my 401k at work. How much does it take to get started in this? Is there a minimum you have to put down?
No just sign up to an exchange and you can buy as little or as much as you want, its kinda like buying stocks, but even more flexible as you can buy decimal points worth of crypto, for example you dont need to buy 1 entire bitcoin you can buy 0.001 bitcoin if you want, same goes for the other coins.

I’ve never messed with investing except my 401k at work. How much does it take to get started in this? Is there a minimum you have to put down?
Join coinbase and buy some crypto you can also take little quizzes on there "open books" and get more crypto free.

I have ankr and ADA
Have 1k invested up to 8k now...waiting for the market to blow.

Join coinbase and buy some crypto you can also take little quizzes on there "open books" and get more crypto free.

I have ankr and ADA
Have 1k invested up to 8k now...waiting for the market to blow.
What makes you so confident in ANKR putting up such huge gains? I'm no expert, but its performance over the last 30 days has been pretty mediocre compared to other currencies.
Obviously it's a long game, just sayin'.

Cheapest crypto on coinbase and the charts..also way smarter dudes then me telling me.
It's your money, but I don't see it.

Last 30 days:
Polygon, up 248%
ICP, up 94%
Ethereum, up 78%
ANKR, down 13%

121 - 140 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.