Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Doge coin.. is it going to skyrocket or drop down to nothing?

19K views 212 replies 61 participants last post by  noahp45 
#1 ·
This crypto currency trading stuff seems sketchy to me. Seems there is alot of hype about this Doge coin. I'm on an FB group where a few guys the other day officially became millionaires off of it. Since I have the Robinhood app for stocks I said screw it and threw few hundred in on Doge coin also. guess we see if its a wild ride or not. They claim its really gonna skyrocket but I have my doubts. I bought on a dip the other day and its still on the downward trend so I may not have bought at the lowest it gets. its all a gamble. What are your guys thoughts?

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
But it works.....

And its made alot of millionairez and some billionaires. Ethereum has also doubled in 2021 so far currently @ ~3500 a share

I am currently selling all extra assets, my Harley, and my F150....all goin in the market. Theyre spares and depreciating.

Savings accounts are a thing of the past feeding banks fractal lemding assets but depreciate for you

Reactions: 79540 and rkupon1
#9 ·
My son tried talking me into buying in quite awhile ago. I told him I'm two years from retirement and not interested in gambling on a penny stock with no real fundamentals. He bought 10,000 at .042 I kinda wish I had thrown 4-5K at it now. Personally I still think it won't ever be worth anything but, what do I know.

#15 ·
I bought just under 2700 coins back at a nickel a piece. I'm waiting for it to get back up to 40 cents to sell. Should've sold last night....

#19 ·
Plenty of signs indicate its gping to blow up

Plenty sold during the waves of Bitcoin also

Reactions: Faster7
#22 ·
Never have done the crypto thing,so i joined robinhood and bought in at .30 few weeks back. Figured i would just let it ride and see where it goes. I don't like to buy stuff i cant hold if you know what i mean. I figure hold it and if the stuff goes crazy like bitcoin did i will cash out and buy more car parts and a vacation.lol Being everyone is jumping on the crypto stuff. What other coins are you guys buying that has no worth to them right now and just playing the waiting game on them.

#24 ·
One thing that helped is Dogecoin can be traded with Robinhood. 99% of the rest of the coins need to be traded on a crypto exclusive platform. Makes it a little more difficult for those who know nothing about crypto.

#25 ·
a friend of ours has a Sheba so I wanted to buy it a while ago because of that but it was hard to get. I wish I really tried as I’d be sitting very well now! If I didn’t already sell that is. But I did buy some in February so up about 800% right now.

#31 ·
I like ethereum and ripple, both have real world use with banks.

Ripple is neat for sending money anywhere fast.

As mentioned though who the fuck knows, its all gone up so fast, could keep going or could correct. And I was holding a bitcoin thru 2019-20 and sold it just before the shit blew up, as crypto seemed dead in the water since the highs of 2017/18. Some are betting against bitcoin right now.

When musk tweeted about doge I shouldve been smarter and grabbed some, funny thing is I hardly look at his twitter and did soon after he tweeted a pic of him holding up that dog, it went nuts after that.

#34 ·
ETH, ADA two best investments. DOGE will probably hit $1.00 based solely on hype. But keep in mind that’s all that’s backing the coin is hype and people buying because of the hype. It’s a pump and dump coin. Once the hype is gone and people start selling to cash out profits it will fall quick

#42 ·
Remind us,

What physical asset is Bitcoin backed by again??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.