Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This crypto currency trading stuff seems sketchy to me. Seems there is alot of hype about this Doge coin. I'm on an FB group where a few guys the other day officially became millionaires off of it. Since I have the Robinhood app for stocks I said screw it and threw few hundred in on Doge coin also. guess we see if its a wild ride or not. They claim its really gonna skyrocket but I have my doubts. I bought on a dip the other day and its still on the downward trend so I may not have bought at the lowest it gets. its all a gamble. What are your guys thoughts?

·
Registered
11,997 Posts
I haven't sold yet and have made money. Im new to it and only bought in because some friends did. It is a bit low today though. To bad i didnt buy in 3-4 months ago.
Crypto currencies are like fishin' holes. If you're hearing how good they are, you shoulda been there yesterday.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I bought in @ 5.7 cents when Cuban started taking it at Mavs games. What a joke coin....nothing about nothing thats good for nothing.

Crypto is nothing more than money laundering at its best.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Well i took the leap and bought some for the first time last night just to let it sit and see what happens over a few years. Now being i bought some that shit will tank quicker than Globodyne.lol

·
Registered
863 Posts
My son tried talking me into buying in quite awhile ago. I told him I'm two years from retirement and not interested in gambling on a penny stock with no real fundamentals. He bought 10,000 at .042 I kinda wish I had thrown 4-5K at it now. Personally I still think it won't ever be worth anything but, what do I know.

·
Erect Member
3,132 Posts
I bought just under 2700 coins back at a nickel a piece. I'm waiting for it to get back up to 40 cents to sell. Should've sold last night....

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,758 Posts
Plenty of signs indicate its gping to blow up

Plenty sold during the waves of Bitcoin also

Reactions: Faster7

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,758 Posts
I bought in @ 5.7 cents when Cuban started taking it at Mavs games. What a joke coin....nothing about nothing thats good for nothing.

Crypto is nothing more than money laundering at its best.
But it works.....

And its made alot of millionairez and some billionaires. Ethereum has also doubled in 2021 so far currently @ ~3500 a share

I am currently selling all extra assets, my Harley, and my F150....all goin in the market. Theyre spares and depreciating.

Savings accounts are a thing of the past feeding banks fractal lemding assets but depreciate for you

Reactions: 79540 and rkupon1
1 - 20 of 213 Posts