Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems no matter what someone posts, there is someone on here that knows EVERYTHING about it... But then again there are some members that post advice about EVERY subject, so I guess they are just experts on everything????

I'm an I.T. Director for a large Cardiology clinic, but I rarely give computer advice because every time I do, some jackass who tinkers with computers at his house, or has built one or two, chimes in and for no reason says my advice is stupid, and I should die or something. LOL.. I see that on EVERY thread!!!

Oh well, just an observation...

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think A+ cert is waste of time/money?

o and I wont tell you that your advise is stupid :)
They are good if you are looking for a job... Any kind of certs, degrees, etc that you can put on a resume are good... If you already have a good job that you're happy with, then I wouldn't say it would be a waste, but it might not benefit you any.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I know everything, but sometimes i'm mistaken.

·
Registered
17,118 Posts
You should've waited until at least after 5 to start this thread, that's when all of the knowledgeable guys get home from their NASA jobs.:p

However, if you post late at night, the real experts will be home from the bar....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
You ought to try being an engine builder and looking at some of the trash thats posted about that subject.

Keith

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
They are good if you are looking for a job... Any kind of certs, degrees, etc that you can put on a resume are good... If you already have a good job that you're happy with, then I wouldn't say it would be a waste, but it might not benefit you any.
thx, I will be looking. Just finishing up an associates in computer science. The test looks like a pia and just wondered

1 - 20 of 100 Posts