Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUTS or BALLS ? But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below .... GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?" BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next." I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

I had Balls that's why I'm by myself Now :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I can go where ever I want to Automotive Related activities...ie Car Shows/Races ect.......My wife knows that if there are 2 strip clubs with a car show in the parking lot between them....I'll be at the car show (yes I'm boring) There is one rule in my marriage......Keep my Zipper up......thats it.....sure a 3ct diamond at Christmas keeps her happy......She gets whatever she wants I do what I want (except refer to prior rule) its very simple she doesn't like cars or travel....so we have the perfect relationship!!.....The only place I have been denied going myself is Cancun (I do some video work there) .....She say's there's not enough cars down there.....whatever that means :roll: .....so she goes with me every trip (even though she's scared to death to fly)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
I can go where ever I want to Automotive Related activities...ie Car Shows/Races ect.......My wife knows that if there are 2 strip clubs with a car show in the parking lot between them....I'll be at the car show (yes I'm boring) There is one rule in my marriage......Keep my Zipper up......thats it.....sure a 3ct diamond at Christmas keeps her happy......She gets whatever she wants I do what I want (except refer to prior rule) its very simple she doesn't like cars or travel....so we have the perfect relationship!!.....The only place I have been denied going myself is Cancun (I do some video work there) .....She say's there's not enough cars down there.....whatever that means :roll: .....so she goes with me every trip (even though she's scared to death to fly)
You so full of chit!...I smell you over in Chi-Town!!!!!! :-D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
does she know you get whiplash at the first sign of "gash" :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Johnny just because you don't wear the pants in your family don't try to make me look bad......When I had dinner with you and Marie last year in Vegas....was my wife there????...when you and Marie were in Dayton for the NSCA Meeting was my wife there????.....When I interviewed you and Marie in Grand Bend was my wife there????.......at the NSCA Banquet last year you and Marie were at was my wife there?????.......I'm not the guy with "the Boss" watchin every move I make........Time to look in the Mirror (she's the one standing behind you in case you screw up) :p

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Johnny just because you don't wear the pants in your family don't try to make me look bad......When I had dinner with you and Marie last year in Vegas....was my wife there????...when you and Marie were in Dayton for the NSCA Meeting was my wife there????.....When I interviewed you and Marie in Grand Bend was my wife there????.......at the NSCA Banquet last year you and Marie were at was my wife there?????.......I'm not the guy with "the Boss" watchin every move I make........Time to look in the Mirror (she's the one standing behind you in case you screw up) :p
...she be 'com'in 'wit 'cause I don't drive at night :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
You will probably never see her as she hates cars......However you would see her at a nice quiet resturant with the "Behaved JB" :wink:

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Wasn't Johnny the guy who got slapped in the butt last year and she said you're next? I remember reading something on his site about it... :-D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts