Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just something i think about from time to time.....

Mostly referring to physics relating to engines

Some say it does.... however some say physics goes completely out the window when it comes to high performance engines.

Just looking for some opinions...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Not always. I once built a turbo 5.3, the skies opened up and it just floated out into the heavens. Pretty sure I invented anti gravity but never got the engine back to do any testing.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Physics works every time it is tried. Sometimes people don't understand physics and think it is magic. Don't let those people build anything.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Tell them to name 1 thing that math/phsics has NO bearing on.
Sprint cars are totally exempt. I was told so here by EXPERTS!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
The exact reason I dropped out of engineering school ! Physics and math ! I still can't find X !

·
Registered
17,465 Posts
Physics is what makes the world go round.....;)

If not for the laws of Physics continually applying to all entities in the universe, then intelligent people would have to join the hordes of ignorant people praying to the powers and forces of mythical spirits and gods to influence our lives in haphazard, unpredictable ways.....:eek:

·
Registered
22,826 Posts
Physics is what makes the world go round.....;)

If not for the laws of Physics continually applying to all entities in the universe, then intelligent people would have to join the hordes of ignorant people praying to the powers and forces of mythical spirits and gods to influence our lives in haphazard, unpredictable ways.....:eek:
Can you prove beyond a doubt these Mythical sprints and Gods didn't exist? And is it ONLY intelligent people that say they are mythical and never existed? Please explain yourself in better and more detail, and are you one of the Intelligent ones?

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
Not always. I once built a turbo 5.3, the skies opened up and it just floated out into the heavens. Pretty sure I invented anti gravity but never got the engine back to do any testing.
Lol, that's pretty funny :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts