Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
in my opinion yes...

i raced this through high school cuz i could afford to get any of my other bikes done....
2002 Honda CR125
best of 15.03 @ 80mph

·
Registered
197 Posts
thanks. still sits in the garage. always contemplate on putting street tires back on it to make some passes

·
Flat Earther
3,964 Posts
I have an old 1971 125 Kaw F6 enduro. Never been down the track, but raced my neighbors Honda 250 2wd quad on the street and beat him. :-D

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
thats cool looks like your track is well kept .....
how about some motoX pictures . I dig the bikes be it drag racing or in the dirt ..

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yz426f here. love to ride and the weather around here has been awesome the last couple days so might try and got out sat. itll be the first time in a couple months and cant wait. i mainly ride trails, use to ride at a track around here years ago when i had my 97 cr250 but just isnt for me.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Got a Honda CR250R myself! Huge fun!

Hey Steve - a taller set of bars will work wonders for a big guy like you! Give it a try! I'm no where near good, but the taller bars made me better.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I got a CR 250 too !!!! Had CR 500's for years but cant hold on anymore. 4 strokes suck by the way. Did Eddie approve dirtbikes ???? If so , I'm in.

bob

·
12,073 Posts

Hey Steve - a taller set of bars will work wonders for a big guy like you! Give it a try! I'm no where near good, but the taller bars made me better.

I have thought about raising them a little as well.. I did it on my quads and liked it as well. Might give it a try on the bike when I get some time.. Thanks, SJ

·
12,073 Posts
I heard those crf 450rs are fricking nasty. Thought about getting one.
OH YES thay are !!! :p My son has a CRF 250R and it doesn't even seem to be half as fast as my 450 ?? I can jump on it, twist the grip and give it hell from 1st to 5th gear.. Then jump on my 450 twist the grip and about kill myself by 3rd !! :rolleyes:

Honestly I can't believe how fast my 450 is and it's pretty much stock too.... SJ

·
all motor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OH YES thay are !!! :p My son has a CRF 250R and it doesn't even seem to be half as fast as my 450 ?? I can jump on it, twist the grip and give it hell from 1st to 5th gear.. Then jump on my 450 twist the grip and about kill myself by 3rd !! :rolleyes:

Honestly I can't believe how fast my 450 is and it's pretty much stock too.... SJ

A buddy of mine is a semi pro racer that went from his 250 race 2 stroke to a 450 4stroke. He says the 450 is slower than his 250 but he can put more power to the dirt with the 450 (cause its less torque I guess) and hes quicker gettin outta turns and etc. He prefers the 450 now.

Wait- a CRF 250? I dint even know they made that. The f is 4stroke Steve thats why its slow. If you got a cr250r like mine you'd beat the 450s four strokes.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I wish I had a dirtbike but them things are dangerous.:-D
No shit! ask anybody who has raced thats over 30 yrs old how they feel the next day after racing lol. I need to sit in the hot tub for a day just to recover and im only 31 yrs old lol ( lots of crashes over 20 yrs of racing takes a toll on ya )

·
Registered
676 Posts

That looks shit hot with the black Excels!! :)

What bend bars are they?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here are some older pics. I have tons more and video's but these are just what I have on this computer.

05 YZ125 siting on the gate in Lites B class.

06 KTM 250SXF

The rest are of my 07 KX250F

Up hill tripple me and a buddy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts