Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
she was running #1 still she stalled the motor in the pits.
this young lady can drive as well as anyone on the track right now and i hope she pulls the up set off and wins the 500 :-D
she is a cuttie pie.

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Um... with 22 laps left guess who is out in front????

I heard she doesnt have the fuel or the tires to make it but WHAT A RUN!

Vanilla

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
I dont think she has the fuel to make it, but even with her mistakes she is making a statement.... SHE IS FRIGGIN HOT!!!!

Vanilla

·
16,373 Posts
Well, if they ran Nascar rules and she would have gotten fuel it could have been a heck of a finnish. She still did a great job. Something no other women has done. Congrats!!!! 8)

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good Job Danica!!! One Great Driver :smt023 Next year the guys will be saying :-damnit

·
Registered
519 Posts
GREAT RACE HUH GUYS AND LIKE CHUCK SAID SHE MADE A STATEMENT AND SHE IS A CUTTIE.
SHE MADE A REALLY COOL STATEMENT ABOUT BEING AN ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY YESTRERDAY DURING AN INTERVIEW THOUGH, SHE SAID THAT HER LOOKS HAVE OPENED A FEW DOORS FOR HER BUT THE DONT MAKE HER FAST. LOL IT MADE ME LAUGH.
YEAH THE CARS WAS RUNNING OUTTA FUEL IN THE CORNERS AND YOU COULD TELL THAT BY HER SPEEDS WHEN TURNING.
ANOTHER THING WE ALL CAN BE PROUD OF IS SHE IS AN AMERICAN RACE CAR DRIVER.
LIKE LEE GREENWOOD SAYS GOD BLESS THE USA.
SOME OF THE STUFF THE SHOWED YESTERDAY ON TV HAD ME CRYING TO BOOT.

ANYWAY ALL OF YOU FOLKS HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY AND TAKE A MOMENT TO APPERICATE ALL WHO HAVE SERVED THIS GREAT COUNTRY. :-D

·
Registered
519 Posts
GREAT RACE HUH GUYS AND LIKE CHUCK SAID SHE MADE A STATEMENT AND SHE IS A CUTTIE.
SHE MADE A REALLY COOL STATEMENT ABOUT BEING AN ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY YESTRERDAY DURING AN INTERVIEW THOUGH, SHE SAID THAT HER LOOKS HAVE OPENED A FEW DOORS FOR HER BUT THE DONT MAKE HER FAST. LOL IT MADE ME LAUGH.
YEAH THE CARS WAS RUNNING OUTTA FUEL IN THE CORNERS AND YOU COULD TELL THAT BY HER SPEEDS WHEN TURNING.
ANOTHER THING WE ALL CAN BE PROUD OF IS SHE IS AN AMERICAN RACE CAR DRIVER.
LIKE LEE GREENWOOD SAYS GOD BLESS THE USA.
SOME OF THE STUFF THE SHOWED YESTERDAY ON TV HAD ME CRYING TO BOOT.

ANYWAY ALL OF YOU FOLKS HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY AND TAKE A MOMENT TO APPERICATE ALL WHO HAVE SERVED THIS GREAT COUNTRY. :-D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts