Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - Amazing

Votes: 8 9.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Before long it will end up like all there other sites. Once the dust settles, they will start to have popups and ads, and if you want to get rid of them from dragging you down, you'll have to pay to become a contributing member to stop the popups. Then more ads, and more problems for those who don't payup to become paying members. Going through it now with another forum that they bought, and has gone to hell like so many others.

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before long it will end up like all there other sites. Once the dust settles, they will start to have popups and ads, and if you want to get rid of them from dragging you down, you'll have to pay to become a contributing member to stop the popups. Then more ads, and more problems for those who don't payup to become paying members. Going through it now with another forum that they bought, and has gone to hell like so many others.
A random rick roll popup would be awesome

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Compared to what?

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Compared to how it used to be, when Yellowbullet was monty's you fucking noob
I dont think it matters now, that check was cashed and ag isnt going to just let it go. If you dont like it there are other forums!

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think it matters now, that check was cashed and ag isnt going to just let it go. If you dont like it there are other forums!
I left as soon as the deal was for certain. Been a few years and a lot of people left. Its just different but any future race coverage I'll Stoll post everything here like always

1 - 20 of 30 Posts