Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...little bitch? I always suspected this dude was a sniveling little pussy, and now I know for sure.
There are only three of us here, and we all work our respective shifts alone. We have a computer that we all use to surf the net. It has an AOL account, which a previous employee "joe" set up, and we just took over paying for it when he left. I found emails to the Mayor of our town from "john", the aforementioned pussy. He was bitching about people in his subdivision with basketball goals at the curb, and cars parking on the sidewalks. He also complained about a fire hydrant obscured by weeds. He was such a ball-less bitch that he used "joes" name in his email to the Mayor.:smt089

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send an e-mail back to him from a yahoo account say you're the mayor and you think he's a whiny lil bitch.
Thats a good idea! Game on!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Yeah, this prick I work with is a bitch. I ash him how i am supposed to run the wiring harness that we build and were to clamp them to the chassis and all he says is ' OH HOWEVER YOU WANT", I am new to the company but not ne to doing this kind of work, so i question how they have done it inthe past so I can repeat the results. Well today the fuckin jerk goes to the manager and tells him that i am doing stuff in correctly and this is different or wrong from the way the way they have done shit in the pas. the manger then tells me that i need to ask the guy about it before i do it my way. I later told him the guy is no help and always blows me off. He tells you to do it one way or waits for you to do it then goes to the mangers and cries "look look", rather than tellin me

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing I hate more than a back-stabbing, gossiping, ass-kissing, brown-nosing, he-bitch.

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
We got one of those too! Unfortunately.........he's family with the owners!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I was about ready to tell them both to kiss my ass and jake there job and stuff it !I am waint for my backround check to come back from the city and Im out of that place. I am not sure why i left the dealership for this dump place ?

·
Registered
446 Posts
some of that whining I can agree with.I drove a garbage truck for a private company and took out 2 basketball backboards. so the whiney customers called on me and my asshole boss took it out of my check. so fuck people with backboard in the street and fuck my old boss. I make 3 times as much now and work 1/2 as hard at my job now.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I was about ready to tell them both to kiss my ass and jake there job and stuff it !I am waint for my backround check to come back from the city and Im out of that place. I am not sure why i left the dealership for this dump place ?
Waaaaaaaaaaa....... You want some cheese to go with your whine? hehehehehehe..... Hey Anthony, I thought that you were with the city already? Backgrounds suck. Took me a looooong time to get mine. How's the little one doing?

Back to spineless bitches, we have one. Always talking crap behind everyone's back and snitching to the Chief Engineer about shit going on in the shop. Caught him outside of work at lunch one day and gave him a little talking to. Didn't threaten or touch, just kinda told him what was going to happen if he keeps his shit up. Haven't had a problem since, but I'm still kinda waiting for him to cry....

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Wait I might be the whiney bitch??? Here is what I deal with.

A 38 year old woman that punches in and leaves and is gone half of the day and the boss doesnt say shit to her. She is a nice person but sucks to work with. Sloppy, lazy, constantly bitching about anything and everything. The one time our boss had the balls to say something to her she says he is only treating me like that becuase I am a woman. So now he is afraid to say anything to her. Especially after the president of our company got fired for sexual harassment. So she knows she cant get away with anything and she takes full advantage of it. She was downloading music at work and got us all of the good websites blocked because of it. Complained that she needed a new company truck becuase she didnt feel safe in hers, only for me to see her the next day with her 2 kids in it running errands on the clock. Then has the balls to say she isnt getting paid enough.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
some of that whining I can agree with.I drove a garbage truck for a private company and took out 2 basketball backboards. so the whiney customers called on me and my asshole boss took it out of my check. so fuck people with backboard in the street and fuck my old boss. I make 3 times as much now and work 1/2 as hard at my job now.
I was in no way defending the asshole neighbors blocking the streets and side walks, I simply cannot fathom a man not having the sack to tell someone to move their shit. (In a diplomatic way, of course:smt077) To use someone else's name and email to snitch on your neighbor says alot.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wait I might be the whiney bitch??? Here is what I deal with.

A 38 year old woman that punches in and leaves and is gone half of the day and the boss doesnt say shit to her. She is a nice person but sucks to work with. Sloppy, lazy, constantly bitching about anything and everything. The one time our boss had the balls to say something to her she says he is only treating me like that becuase I am a woman. So now he is afraid to say anything to her. Especially after the president of our company got fired for sexual harassment. So she knows she cant get away with anything and she takes full advantage of it. She was downloading music at work and got us all of the good websites blocked because of it. Complained that she needed a new company truck becuase she didnt feel safe in hers, only for me to see her the next day with her 2 kids in it running errands on the clock. Then has the balls to say she isnt getting paid enough.
You're just jealous...LOL J/K :smt077

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Everywhere you go there is at least one of them, I have never worked anywhere that didn't.

·
Registered
456 Posts
God forbid you pay for what you destroy.

·
Registered
587 Posts
We have one here too, a woman. She used to be the manager and they demoted her but she still thinks she's the boss. She works harder getting out of work than she does if she actually just did the work. Its crazy sometimes. She waits for people to walk in the door and then she magically has something to go do in the back. Or she fakes being on a phone call. She's always complaining and almost 90% of the time refuses to switch days/weekends with people even when she has nothing planned. And she thinks every holiday she should have off, she just bitches about everything basically and is pretty much useless as tits on a boar hog.

·
Registered
617 Posts
There are advantages to owning you own company,,, I just fired the last whiney little bitch working for me. Now I'm down to ZERO employees and only one whiney bitch left to take care of ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts