·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
2 of A, 3 of B, and 47 of C...

You're gonna need a lotta bolts.... :rolleyes:

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
I think I still have one of the 73 only bumpers put up in the shed. Externally it looks like the 70/71/72 but somewhere in 73 they started putting a steel reinforcement in the back side because of the bumper laws from what I understood.
They're making fun of me cause my car isn't a "true" split bumper... My car's like sasquatch.. There's pictures of it everywhere, but everyone calls BS.. LOL

·
Registered
835 Posts
They're making fun of me cause my car isn't a "true" split bumper... My car's like sasquatch.. There's pictures of it everywhere, but everyone calls BS.. LOL

I've seen a lot of guys go that route over the years and put the 2 split bumpers on a standard nose. Most dont realize the header panel, lower valence and park lights are all different as well.

Most of the orig noses I have had on past cars wanted to roll up around the edges and haven't tried any of the repo stuff but there are a ton of parts just to convert one.

Either way it's a nice looking car for sure and the blue sets it off.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
How about learning to spell the car name properly before you try to find a bumper for it. That may be why you can't find the correct one....those chineese made bumpers for Camero's are always a little off.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
first u need to learn how to SPELL CAMARO!!!!!

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about learning to spell the car name properly before you try to find a bumper for it. That may be why you can't find the correct one....those chineese made bumpers for Camero's are always a little off.:rolleyes:
now were talking. the answer is none of the above.

Carry on folks, & have a good day.

Bob

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
now were talking. the answer is none of the above.

Carry on folks, & have a good day.

Bob

No worries....I always got a fellow smartass' back!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts