Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
besides the law enforcement agency? Maybe the government is paying them to loot?
I was watching the coverage on Fox News lastnight and wondered the same.it doesn't seem to be much of a protest or demonstration at this point,more like a thug party/free for all.i would be embarrassed to be associated with any of those so called demonstrators that are acting a fool for the whole world to see.its funny that groups like that don't understand why they are stereotyped.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,649 Posts
IF YOU ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN....IT WILL CONTINUE.....START MOWING THEM DOWN IN THE STREET.....AND I GUARANTEE....PEACE AND ORDER WILL BE RESTORED

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Work? Just another good reason to do away with welfare system. I was watching some of the videos from MO. Did you guys see some of the cars these animals were driving? I don't think there was any car older than a 2014. WTF welfare and drug dealing must pay pretty good.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I live in Portage County, WI with a population of 67,182 and 00.32% blacks, The city of Stevens Point, WI has a population of 26,717 and 00.9% blacks. Not much rioting around here with the odds 100 to 1 and most white households having 3-4 legal firearms.

Am I racist? Should I move to a larger city? Should I feel guilty?;)

Paul

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
They just announced and showed pictures of the Idiot strong arm robbing the store of $45. worth of Swisher sweet cigars....YA such a nice kid right.....IDIOT...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
The only place they have to be is at their mailbox when the checks and WIC cards come in from Sugar Daddy Obama.

·
Registered
29,533 Posts
they got jobs, Armed robber, look out, get away driver....Then you have jobs created by those jobs. Warehousing, inventory control, sales..Geez what more do you want?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Great post. I guess that's why they go into the schools and shoot all the little white babies or kidnapp and sodimze your sons. Damn wrong post these were white people.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
They just announced and showed pictures of the Idiot strong arm robbing the store of $45. worth of Swisher sweet cigars....YA such a nice kid right.....IDIOT...
Yea they just released the video of him robbing someone. WTF!!!! Lets see now they want the right to commit crimes without being stopped by the cops. What is being released is leaning to a justified shooting by the cop. I know they will scream coverup!!
It's all made up to protect the white crackerass cop. YEA!
I get so fucking tired of all this bullshit.

·
Registered
29,533 Posts
Great post. I guess that's why they go into the schools and shoot all the little white babies or kidnapp and sodimze your sons. Damn wrong post these were white people.
Yea..Remember all the rioting that happened over those? It was crazy huh??

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
It has nothing to do with some sick white men that should be executed aswell,however,I would say the same thing if a bunch of white people were looting and rioting.acting like this is rediculous regardless of color.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts