Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ripped the uppers clean out of the car last night. :smt078I am looking for something like the Stang box or S-box from Wild Rides. I need something ASAP. Let me know what is out there.

Thanks!

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
Damn, dude, you have absolutely zero luck. Call Gene at Wild Rides, I'd bet he's there today. If not, try him on Monday. If you have a hard time, let me know and I'll call him for you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got mine straight from Wild Rides, it tooks less than a week to get to my door (regular UPS). If you havent ever done one, its a nice piece.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I have a set on the way!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
With the power you are making id stay away from it. Just make your own reinforced boxes.
Why. I think they are a lot stronger than any reinforced box.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, I have a set on the way!
I ordered mine srtaight from wild rides and got them in less than a week. I bolted mine in then took it and had it welded and had a few bars ran to it from the cage. I will see if I can find some pictures.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
The two cars I got them in run 7.50s and 7.60s on Drag Radials. So far no problems at all, if they are installed correct and properly welded.
Dan you supplied me with a few pictures and some helpful information when I did mine. That realy helped alot.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
for future reference if anyone needs them i am a dealer for them and usually have them in stock

chad

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
for future reference if anyone needs them i am a dealer for them and usually have them in stock

chad
You wouldnt happen to have one of there parachute mounts laying around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts