Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to speak to a supervisor or boss of some kind at H&R Firearms if anyone has a good contact. I bought a new H&R handi rifle that would not fire at all. It turns out that they have a recall on them. They told me they would have it turned around in 10 days. They received the gun on December 20th, and I still haven't received it back. I called last Monday and the tech guy told me it had been shipped and was on the UPS truck back to me and I would have it on Wednesday. I didn't receive it Wednesday so I called them back. Another tech guy told me it was on the UPS truck headed my way and I would receive it on Monday (today). UPS has came and gone......no gun. I called again and some other tech guy told me that is still there. He said a UPS label has been created for it but it hasn't shipped. He said the label was created on January 15th......and it "may" ship this week. I asked him to speak to a superior and he refused and said "Be a little patient".
Its clear that I need to talk to someone higher on the food chain but I can't get past the tech guys.
Anybody got a good contact up there??

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
why not get a tracking number when you call them, than you'll know if they are bullshitting you, no number no ship:confused:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why not get a tracking number when you call them, than you'll know if they are bullshitting you, no number no ship:confused:
I have the tracking number. It shows that the label has been created but the package hasn't been shipped. That's why I'm trying to get someone on the phone who can physically make sure it gets on the big brown truck. The label was created on January 15th....yet it hasn't shipped.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
I have the tracking number. It shows that the label has been created but the package hasn't been shipped. That's why I'm trying to get someone on the phone who can physically make sure it gets on the big brown truck. The label was created on January 15th....yet it hasn't shipped.
dam, a week and a half, they suck.theres no email on their site for someone other than you spoke to just email everbody.until you find some one who will listen.maybe handgunner forum,or some other mag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts