Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if it is a control issue or not ...but today i was in the car with my 70yr. old dad driving ... we were in a line of traffic waiting for the light to turn green ... the light changes and traffic begins to move ...just as we get to the light it turns yellow ...so dad quickly hits the brakes ... i thought that i was going to get whiplash from the seat belt activating as the momentum of my body moves forward ... i just don't want to be the passenger anymore wtf ...is it just me

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone else feel this way?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I hate being the passenger in anyones car except a few good friends. I'm always nervous when I drive with other people. I drive just about anywhere I go.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
My son has his learners permit. I can tell you all about the anxiety I'm dealing with as he drives me around. It's hard to keep my mouth shut and not give him hell...... all the time. :smt084

It is teaching me patients though :p

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
X2

The fact the only accidents i've been in, I WASN'T driving...Guess it's a feeling of being secure

I hate being the passenger in anyones car except a few good friends. I'm always nervous when I drive with other people. I drive just about anywhere I go.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
It dont bother me none, but my buddy is a nervous WRECK, when someone else is driving. so every time I get a chance I light up the tires or do a break check. its funny ass shit. most times I end up with a REALLY sore shoulder/arm/leg from him hitting me.

its worth it though.

Bob

·
Registered
15,984 Posts
Depends on who's driving

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Can't stand being the passenger if the driver can't drive.I only ride with a few close friend's and all of them can drive.Nothing like riding with a non driver that is afraid of everything out there.I like to ride with some one that will get a little crazy and light the tires instead of driving mrs daisy.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My son has his learners permit. I can tell you all about the anxiety I'm dealing with as he drives me around. It's hard to keep my mouth shut and not give him hell...... all the time. :smt084

It is teaching me patients though :p
yea i guess today makes up for when i was 16 and dad was teaching me to drive a stick shift .... he stops on a hill (in the middle of the road) a says here you go...when we are switching places and another car is quickly approaching (keep in mind this was my first time) so i hit the gas and accidentally popped the clutch in a residential neighborhood ... i was never able to get that truck to smoke it's tires that good again .....:cool::cool::smt077

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
My long gone ex-boss used to ride with me and he would doze off, so every so often I'd hit the shoulder about 6" or so.. He'd wake right up!!

He, He!!

pdq67

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks like fun

·
Registered
955 Posts
I am almost as poor of a passenger in a vehicle as I am a spectator at the drags!!!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
doesn't matter to me

1 - 20 of 53 Posts